Honored Contributor

first fall streets are clear.  36 out now.   i'm reading today!!

Honored Contributor

We also had our 1st Snowfall this morning in Southeastern Wisconsin.....It is so pretty, I am at work and have floor to ceiling windows and it is such a nice view this morning! Roads weren't bad either, just wet...

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

first fall streets are clear.  36 out now.   i'm reading today!!

@qualitygal  I miss cross-country skiing.  I miss snow at Christmas.  I do miss walking outside when it is snowing (not a blizzard just gentle snowfall).

I do not miss driving or shoveling.

Nothing like the first snowfall.  Enjoy your day readiing.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Ho, ho, ho, enjoy that snow!

It's hot, hot, hot on the gulf coast of FL! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Central Wisconsin has snow. Too soon for me - maybe this is just a brief preview.

Honored Contributor

Re: ho ho ho, we have snow.

[ Edited ]

It's cold here, 16'. We've already had some considerable amounts of snowfall here about a week ago. I shoveled about 5 inches off my deck the day the storm blew through.

The ski resorts are rejoicing! Many are opened for business early this year...YAY!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Central Wisconsin has snow. Too soon for me - maybe this is just a brief preview.

I sure hope so.  I haven't even put away the rake yet.

Honored Contributor

I'll let some one else enjoy it !

Honored Contributor

Re: ho ho ho, we have snow.

[ Edited ]

We're supposed to get it Monday.....and also some very frigid temps.  Oh how I too remember driving to work in that stuff.....almost bumper to bumper, taking twice as long to get there.

Sure happy I got my new coat this week.  That puffer will keep me plenty warm if I need to go out.

Right now it is 35, and supposed to go down to 20 tonight.  There is no sun shine here.

Trusted Contributor

Dusting of snow today also here in Western NY !!!