Honored Contributor

@Pqfan  So happy to see you posting again, girlfriend!   I have often wondered what happened to you.   Very sorry about your pain and I hope you feel better real soon.  I'm sure you haven't lost your terrific sense of humor, even though you are in pain.  I have missed your very funny posts.   Wishing you well. Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Re: hello its me pqfan

[ Edited ]

Pearley  thanks so much <3

I laugh even when I hurt.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No known injury preceding the back pain and the pain coming on suddenly could indicate a kidney infection. Anyway, I’m not insured yet. There are primary care doctors that will see you without insurance. Most charge a very reasonable rate for a visit too. My friend in St PEtersberg. just paid $75.00 for her first visit. She’s uninsured. Call one near you and speak with the RN in the office. There are also urgent care centers but they will charge much more to see you. I only see opine type of doctor and I pay cash. I was paying $75 but the fee was just raised to $100. There are also state and county clinics that charge on a sliding scale. If you give out your state, county and city I’d be happy to help out. I have an acquaintance that’s a nurse practitioner that works in one such state or county clinic upstate. She told me I could come for free if I ever needed to. It’s a four hour drive, but it’s good to know. By the way, hospitals must treat you if you if you are seriously ill and need life saving treatment and enter through the ER even if you are uninsured, but you will owe them. If you are ill but not dying than counties have a hospital

that must see you if you enter through the ER. 

I am super sorry you are sick. 

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan

Someone mentioned back pain and kidney infection that can cause serious problems if not treated.  She's right.  Don't want to scare you, but also kidney cancer. You really must see a doctor ASAP!

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

Pearley  thanks so much <3

I laugh even when I hurt.

Smiley Happy

@Pqfan  Susan Lucci had bad back pain and it was a blood clot in her heart. This  On the news now about her heart condition....Please go to a walk in clinic!

Esteemed Contributor

Pqfan, I know all about back pain, hip pain, sciatic pain but whatever is causing your pain  you need to be seen by a doctor. Isn't there anyone close by you can contact, a friend, relative, anyone?  You can't just stay in your home in pain and we will be worrying about you but we can't help you.  Well, we can make jokes so you can laugh but that won't fix the problem. 

Please take the advice of going to a clinic.  Pain, as we all know is a clue there is something wrong happening in our bodies.  Anyway, Pqfan, I hope the next time we hear from you, you will be feeling a whole lot better.  Sending you good vibes and prayers. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Hey there, @Pqfan!!  So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Smiley Sad  Please take care!  It's good to have you back. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan, I am sorry to hear about your pain.  I truly hope you take the wise advice from posters who urge you to get some medical help.  Once you find out the source of your pain, there will be ways of dealing with it.  All my best wishes to you.

Honored Contributor

I was just reading recently two things that can help back spasms. One is medical mariquana and the other is Botox!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Hi.

I am feeling much better today.

I think I was lifting things that are too heavy for me and that caused the spasms.

I didn't realize it because I am so used to doing things myself and I don't like to ask for help.

I learned my lesson.

Thanks again <3