Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan - You have been gone for quite some time - Welcome Back! I'm sorry you are in pain, please feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan, I remember you!  Welcome back.  I hope you can get some help for your pain.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan Call insurance-medicare, explain you moved, don't have a Dr & they can help you with the nearest med center or a Dr. office that will see you today... there's no need to suffer if that's why you aren't seeking care. Back pain is awful, I hope you feel better soon. 

Respected Contributor

Re: hello its me pqfan

[ Edited ]

@Pqfan wrote:

i feel so alone then i remembered my qvc peeps and i felt better. i am in other places but there was none like this place.

back spasms are awful.

@Pqfan  I feel so sorry for you, knowing how painful those spasms are.  That you are in tears speaks volumes.  You need relief.  It's good to "see" you again.  I'd wonderd if that "other place" was still active (?) where I remember you from.  Don't be a stranger here, it's really quite fun, lots of topics and nice people.  I hope those spasms let up soon!

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back, @Pqfan. I really hate to hear that you are in so much pain. Praying things are better soon.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan@I hope that you find some pain relief for your spasms.I am happy to see you back on Q boards.Wish I could do something to help you but all I can offer is a sympathetic ear if you want one.Try to find a doctor as soon as you can so that you aren’t suffering as much.

Honored Contributor

Assuming you are taking Tylenol or other pain medication?  Heating pads work phenomenally well for back pain.  Works best at a hotter setting, but make sure there is clothing between the pad and your skin so you don't burn.  

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan

Hello,

So good to see you!  I am sad that you are in pain.  Hope you are able to get some relief soon.  Please keep in touch. 🌹

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

i wish. i moved away and i dont have a doctor 

@Pqfan  You do not need to have a personal doctor to get medical help.  Just go to the nearest  walk in clinic.  They will take you right in a evaluate the situation.  

No one here can help you if this is an emergency.   If your pain is that bad you need to get to help ASAP. 

Respected Contributor

Thankyou so much.

I am still not feeling too well but i feel so much comfort when I came back here.

This place is still so special to me.

I can't believe I have been in here since 2006! 

I love all of you! <3