Honored Contributor

hallmark holiday radio on sirius/xm

just found out that there will be a holiday hallmark music channel on sirius/xm radio.

it will be on channel 70 and begins november 1st for those of us who cannot wait to listen to christmas music!

"Countdown to Christmas keeps getting bigger! Announcing the Hallmark Channel Radio on SiriusXM! Classic Christmas music and carols all day and night begins November 1!"

https://www.multichannel.com/news/hallmark-channel-to-celebrate-holidays-with-branded-siriusxm-chann...

hallmark channel radio.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: hallmark holiday radio on sirius/xm

[ Edited ]

Turn on the joy with 16 commercial-free holiday music channels for 2018

Holly (Ch. 4)

Thursday, November 1 – Friday, December 28 at 3 am ET

Holiday Traditions (Ch. 3)

Thursday, November 1 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET. (Available year-long on channel 782)

Radio Hanukkah (Ch. 77)

Saturday, December 1 – Tuesday, December 11 at 3am ET

Country Christmas (Ch. 58)

Thursday, November 1 at 3am ET – Monday, December 3 at 3am ET on streaming-only channel 778

Monday, December 3 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET on Prime Country (Ch. 58)

Holiday Soul (Ch. 49)

Thursday, November 1 at 3am ET – Monday, December 3 at 3am ET on streaming-only channel 777

Monday, December 3 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET on Soul Town (Ch. 49)

Acoustic Christmas (Ch. 14)

Thursday, November 1 at 3am ET – Friday, December 14 at 3am ET on streaming-only channel 779

Friday, December 14 – Wednesday December 26 at 3am ET on The Coffee House (ch. 14)

Christmas Spirit (Ch. 63)

Thursday, November 1 at 3am ET – Friday, December 21 at 3am ET on streaming-only channel 785

Friday, December 21 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET on The Message (Ch. 63)

Mannheim Steamroller Channel (Ch. 30)

Monday, December 17 – Tuesday, December 25 3am ET

Holiday Pops (Ch. 76)

Thursday, November 1 at 3am ET – Monday, December 24 at 3am ET on streaming-only channel 782

Monday, December 24 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET on Symphony Hall (Ch. 76)

New Year’s Nation (Ch. 4)

Friday, December 28 – Wednesday, January 2 at 3am ET

70s/80s Christmas (Ch. 780)

Thursday, November 1 – Wednesday, December 26 at 3am ET

Rockin’ Xmas (Ch. 781)

Holiday Chill Out (Ch. 783)

Jazz Holidays (Ch. 784)

Navidad (Ch. 786)

Thursday, November 1 – Monday, January 7 at 3am ET

Hallmark Channel’s 24/7 “Countdown to Christmas” (Ch. 70)

hursday, November 1 – Sunday, December 30 at 3 am ET

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Yipee!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45What's with everything at 3AM or am I misunderstanding your list?  Is that the starting time?

Honored Contributor

the starting times and ending times of the channels during the holiday season. i guess they end them/start them at 3am et so that pacific time zone it will end or start at midnight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get a lot of these channels now because I don't have the premium package.  I believe I have the family package.  I wonder if some of these will start to come in for the holiday music.  

Some of these I already have set on my radio now because they are regular channels. But my radio doesn't go up into the 700s. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't get a lot of these channels now because I don't have the premium package.  I believe I have the family package.  I wonder if some of these will start to come in for the holiday music.  

Some of these I already have set on my radio now because they are regular channels. But my radio doesn't go up into the 700s. 

hopefully some of these will be available for you @Lipstickdiva. they definitely changed a lot of the channel assignments they used last year for the holiday channels.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, thanks for posting this, when I got the notice on FB, we were having to ask "what channel", LOL!

I've used the "Holly" channel for several years now, and love it!