Regular Contributor

Just saw Carolyn Gracie on this morning and her hair is long and straight a bit more brown than usual.  Has she worn her hair like this for a while?

Trusted Contributor

@imagemd 

Could it be a Toni Brattin wig?

Respected Contributor

Arent you watching her in the Toni Bratton wig show?

The wig i see her wearing right now is not fllattering on her. 

In my opinion, nothing beats Carolyn's own hair style that i hope she never changes, i just love it.

Regular Contributor

OH OK now I get it.  It does look like a wig....shiney.  I love her hair short and fluffy.

Regular Contributor

I just went back to the show and she is demo-ing the wigs.  Yes, now I get it.  Not her best look.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they will find one for Shawn

Honored Contributor

Her own hair is just so pretty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Here we go again... Kind of sad when some can't seem to make it through an entire week without stabbing someone with a fork!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

Here we go again... Kind of sad when some can't seem to make it through an entire week without stabbing someone with a fork!  

@ciao_bella - they can't make it through an entire hour, let alone week.  Unnecessary, rude, intentionally demeaning comments all the way through these boards. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

@ciao_bella - they can't make it through an entire hour, let alone week.  Unnecessary, rude, intentionally demeaning comments all the way through these boards. 

Funny as I was going to say they can't go 5 min.without posting something nasty about a host.