Regular Contributor

Is it just me, or did it seem like Courtney, Alberti, Sandra, were on the rise then Lisa left and then they are on 3am informercial time. They are friends with Lisa. Do you think that this is just coincidence or they are being punished for whatever Lisa did or why she left.

Trusted Contributor

No!

I think they also work on the other channel....QvC Plus!

Respected Contributor

It's just you.

QVC is a business, not a social clique in middle school. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

They are newer hosts.  Their time will come.

Esteemed Contributor

@fuzzball76 wrote:

Is it just me, or did it seem like Courtney, Alberti, Sandra, were on the rise then Lisa left and then they are on 3am informercial time. They are friends with Lisa. Do you think that this is just coincidence or they are being punished for whatever Lisa did or why she left.

@fuzzball76- I think there is no relationship.  Sandra pretty much has evening shows....I don't see her late unless she is introducing the TSV, basically, she likes the beauty shows it seems and she does the Graver shows on QVC and QVC plus on Sunday.  She has a family and time slots are probably good for her lifestyles.  I don't think Courtney ever became a favorite and fashion is her preference it seems, when Amy is gone, I imagine she will step in.  I have no answer about Alberti; he would be fabulous hosting a home decor show;VPH is boring and Jill's show is nice but Alberti has a totally different and classy style.  Maybe he prefers working nights as he seems to have many interests.  Maybe Courtney does too?  I don't think scheduling or popularity are re to LR. 

Honored Contributor

It probably is just you and anyone who has an active imaginiation for conspiracy theories! 

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

It probably is just you and anyone who has an active imaginiation for conspiracy theories! 

...or waaay too much time on your hands to even think of stuff like this!   Woman LOL

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

I think you are reading way too much into this.  They are newer so they do get stuck with some odd shifts.  It also might be that they prefer those evening hours.

Honored Contributor

Lisa who?

Honored Contributor

Sometimes people have other interests that take up their time during the day and they PREFER to work nights to free their days up. I have worked with many many nurses who work steady nights for their own personal reasons. Since we are not personal friends with these hosts we can't possibly know what is going on in their personal lives. MYOB.