Honored Contributor

Re: government free covid test kits.....site is now LIVE

@chickenbutt wrote:

Mine are out for delivery today.

I'm surprised at how quickly they processed this!

Received the tests.  They came in two boxes (packaged in one bag) and were wrapped in small bubble wrap.  The 'use by' date on them is 6-27-22.

The return address is in Kansas, but the tracking shows them shipping from Las Vegas.

At any rate, they did a good job with this!  I never expected to receive them this quickly.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer 

@chickenbutt 

that is great to know! that was pretty quick. i know that they said they would begin shipping late january, to hearing your news is a good sign. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Mine are out for delivery today.

I'm surprised at how quickly they processed this!

Received the tests.  They came in two boxes (packaged in one bag) and were wrapped in small bubble wrap.  The 'use by' date on them is 6-27-22.

The return address is in Kansas, but the tracking shows them shipping from Las Vegas.

At any rate, they did a good job with this!  I never expected to receive them this quickly.

Once again the doom and gloom naysayers have been proven wrong with their predictions.

They said the site would crash. Then they said there wouldn't be enough tests. And then they said no one would get their tests at all. And then they said no one would get their tests on time.

How wonderful they are being proven wrong.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The phone number — 18002320233 — follows the launch earlier this week of a website to order the tests, and is available for those who may have difficulty accessing the internet or need additional help to place their orders.

According to the White House, the phone line is open from 8 a.m. to midnight ET seven days a week, and offers assistance in more than 150 languages.

via NPR

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Boehm Collector  try putting your apartment number, or whatever distinguishes the two, on the same line as the address instead of in the separate field.  I read that this worked for some people who were having that problem.

@VanSleepy  that's what I was thinking also. I would try that and see if it works.

Esteemed Contributor

Got an email saying mine is out for delivery (Tuesday). Most of us ordered the same day so everyone should be getting a delivery soon.

Trusted Contributor

Mine came in the mail today.  Small box containing 4 tests.  Have an expiration date of July of this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

Mine came in the mail today.  Small box containing 4 tests.  Have an expiration date of July of this year. 

@CoffeeNut  mine too. 7/7/22

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45. I appreciate you posting this site.

Ordered mine the other day. Very easy process! 🙂

Honored Contributor

I received an email saying mine were put in the mail to me this last night.