Trusted Contributor

Re: government free covid test kits.....site is now LIVE

@sunshine45, thank you so much for lettting us know.   Our news stations were mentioning the site would not be available until tomorrow.  Glad I was able to do today and beat the rush!

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

My state has offered free tests for a few weeks already. 

ours has also @SilleeMee , but not by mail. they were distributed via walkup or drive thru, but have been EXTREMELY limited.

@sunshine45 

We get ours by going to the state dot gov site, requesting them there and then they are mailed to us. They are shipped from Amazon!...FAST!

Honored Contributor

Saw the site was up & running this morning so ordered mine. Figured I would have to get online in the middle of the night to try to order. I thought the site would have crashed.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45    Thanks for posting this.  Done and done.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The tests won't be shipped out until the end of January.  Quite the undertaking.

Honored Contributor

I ordered my Four free tests. It was fast and easy.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45, thank you for posting this, I just ordered mine. 

Honored Contributor

Ordered mine. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. The site is really quick too. They planned this well.

I'm glad all the people on this forum who predicted doom and destruction and crashes and burns and fails were completely wrong so far. It's good to be wrong about a negative prediction.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

My son called me this morning and told me to order the free COVID test kits. While I was getting the information from him, I received an email from our newspaper giving me the same information! Hopefully, everyone will be informed and sign up. I did. It's easy and safe.

Thank you USPS carrier when you see him/her for their help in this effort to  help keep everyone safe. Having the USPS as a contact point and distribution method is a wonderful idea!     

@BirkiLady  concerning the USPS I was very surprised. My niece put itm on the Family Whattsapp chat and I had to look at the address twice. It's a good thing!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @Order again from the us government site. You can give away what you don't use, but you can't predict what you'll need with this unpredictable situation we are all in.