Honored Contributor

Re: government free covid test kits.....site is now LIVE

@sunshine45 : Mine were delivered yesterday. The were made in USA with expiration date of January 2023.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@sunshine45 : Mine were delivered yesterday. The were made in USA with expiration date of January 2023.

@SouthernBee 

we received 4 single boxes of the flowflex brand. we have used this brand before for testing and are completely satisfied with their accuracy. ours are made in china and are good through the end of 2022.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

We ordered ours on Jan. 18 and got them Jan 27.  We got 4 test, two in box, not expiring until October 22.   The box said they came from a lab in Mass.

Contributor

Mine came today from Jersey City, NJ in a white padded envelope and expire this July. Boo. They were just made this January.

Trusted Contributor

Have yet to recieve mine.  No one I know who ordered has recieve theirs.  No biggie.  If I get them I get them If I don't, I don't.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered Jan 18 (day before the orig go,live date).  Never got a confirmation, but got two emails last night, first for delivery 2/14.  Then a second email updated for delivery today.  Arrived, and expire 12/27/22.  I had bought two boxes the week before the government went live.  All family members in PA - we all got ours this week.  All ordered 1/18.