Valued Contributor

got tracfone for niece, but...

she said cover is cracked and no activation card included- (at least she knows how to use one-and says no biggie- she'll put rhinestones or something on the black --  I had to ask the forum because I don't know anything about smart phones!! ! but she needs the activation card- what a thing to leave out!  Can she just call and get it activated w/o? tia 

Super Contributor

Re: got tracfone for niece, but...

I seem to remember that there is a code on the reciept. If you got it on HSN or QVC, just call cust serv.

Honored Contributor

I have bought cases for every TracFone I ever owned at eBay.  Just enter the model of the phone in the search area

and the word "case".  They have some cute ones.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The phone should a small red pamphlet with the info..  On the back of it there are two numbers.  One is the phone Serial Number and the other one is a SIM card number  You use those numbers.  There in no other activation card enclosed.

I once bought a phone from HSN and the cover arrived damaged.  I callled CS and they sent a new cover out immediately.

41F0B54C-4577-4273-9AAA-B510F3696C97.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have bought cases for every TracFone I ever owned at eBay.  Just enter the model of the phone in the search area

and the word "case".  They have some cute ones.

------------

My case on current phone started falling apart...actually shredding.  Who knows why...had not fallen or somehow been cracked.  I purchased a nice case from Amazon at a great price.

Esteemed Contributor

The activation code is listed in the pamphlet along with set up instructions. My case cracked within a year. I bought a new one on Amazon. They have plenty of inexpensive cases, just enter your phone model.
Respected Contributor

I order my cases from Amazon, too. I generally order a few when I order a new phone, and sometimes they arrive before the phone lol.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

She didn't get that.I contacted CS and they said send it all back and mark as defective- which seems crazy but oh well.