Respected Contributor

Re: good news for a change: Queen/Philip Out and About

@ROMARY wrote:

The Queen, I'm guessing, is very self-efficient.  

As I've said before, watched a documentary showing her driving a Jeep in a war.

Not only did she drive a Jeep during WWII, but she was also a mechanic. So, not only can she drive, she could fix them, too!

Honored Contributor

Slightly off topic, but related:

The Queen just today promoted Prince William.

Check out their official statement, etc.

The best of luck and safety to him and his family.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

"YOU CAN'T BEAT A GOOD WOMAN DOWN"

Bless Queen Elizabeth, she is a fighter and in a very short time when she gets over the hurt caused by Meghan and Harry, she'll be back stronger than ever.  And I hope with a vengeance.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

"YOU CAN'T BEAT A GOOD WOMAN DOWN"

Bless Queen Elizabeth, she is a fighter and in a very short time when she gets over the hurt caused by Meghan and Harry, she'll be back stronger than ever.  And I hope with a vengeance.  

---

For all anybody here knows, the queen may have had a hand in orchestrating the whole H&M fiasco just to get the heat off of Andrew.

I don't believe it, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. Woman LOL

I like the monarchy in its limited role, so I am not insinuating anything.  I haven't lived in the UK for many years, but many members of my family remain proud residents.

Respected Contributor

I bet the Queen loves to drive. There are so many things she can't do (that all the rest of us take for granted) that she probably welcomes the opportunity to drive herself.