Honored Contributor

Re: general real housewives ""news"" and gossip for july 2014

On 7/8/2014 Lion said:

The oldest boy is only 4 and will be 12 or 13 when his dad gets out. The youngest is only 1 yr old right now.

His boys won't even know him when he gets out unless Phaedra makes a sincere effort to visit him in prison with the boys and keep in touch in other ways.

I have a feeling she won't do that and will divorce him. I think they've been estranged for a long time already and just tried to keep it private.

i wont be surprised if phaedra divorces him within the year.

yes, that is gabriella in the black bikini and milania bending down in front of her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Is that a tattoo on Gia's upper arm?

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 colliemom3 said:

Is that a tattoo on Gia's upper arm?

it is milania....yes, it does look like a tattoo.....hopefully a fake one! LOL I remember when we were little and put fake tattoos on our arms. my dad would have fits about it and make us scrub them off!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oops. I thought it was Gia. Yes my kids had those fake tats. Some of them were tough to get off!

Thanks for answering my question. I was hoping they wouldn't let one of the girls get a tattoo... but you never know about them lol.

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 sunshine45 said:

not sure he will have to serve that entire sentence. i think that the article states that he could possibly get out in a year and then go to a halfway house. i would not be surprised if joe gets a tougher sentence. he has a lot more charges against him!

According to the article, his lawyer said Apollo might possibly get out "more than a year early for good behavior", but not out in just a year from now.

So, he's going to serve quite of bit of his sentence.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I just noticed how much Milania looks like Gia when Gia was that age.

Gabriella has always been a very pretty girl.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Lion said:
On 7/8/2014 sunshine45 said:

not sure he will have to serve that entire sentence. i think that the article states that he could possibly get out in a year and then go to a halfway house. i would not be surprised if joe gets a tougher sentence. he has a lot more charges against him!

According to the article, his lawyer said Apollo might possibly get out "more than a year early for good behavior", but not out in just a year from now.

So, he's going to serve quite of bit of his sentence.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay thanks lion.....i totally mis-read that!

here is more via tamara tattles....

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/07/08/the-ugly-truth-about-apollo-nidas-lenient-sentence/

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Lion said:

The oldest boy is only 4 and will be 12 or 13 when his dad gets out. The youngest is only 1 yr old right now.

His boys won't even know him when he gets out unless Phaedra makes a sincere effort to visit him in prison with the boys and keep in touch in other ways.

I have a feeling she won't do that and will divorce him. I think they've been estranged for a long time already and just tried to keep it private.

Again, the children suffer the most. What the heck is the matter with people! Once they have children, can't they think of them instead of themselves - unbelievable! Great role model for his sons, not.

Trusted Contributor

Federal prisoners have to serve 85% of their sentence. On top of that his smart atty is going to have him attend a substance abuse program (18 months off of your sentence) which reduce his time even more. Then the last 6 months can be in a halfway house. So, he'll only have to be in prison 4 + years.

Honored Contributor

i was wondering on the other thread just how much phaedra has to lose monetarily because of his stupidity? i wonder if she protected all of her assets before she got married. they have been married less than 5 years now.