Esteemed Contributor

Re: general real housewives ""news"" and gossip for March 2014

What a beautiful, unique-looking girl! I wonder what she thinks of her father and his shenanigans.

Lisa R. told that story (about her sister) on the show...

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 tennpal15 said:

Anybody looking forward to the Housewives of Melbourne? They got bumped up to prime time starting next week.

never really got into that show but i really enjoyed the LADIES OF LONDON.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

bethenny has a new book coming out.....

New Book “I S==k At Relationships So You Don’t Have To” Is Now Available For Pre-Order! http://shar.es/1WENZT #RHONY

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/1/2015 colliemom3 said:

I wanted to tell you guys that I saw Lisa Rinna on a paranormal show last night. She and a couple of her friends wanted to contact dead relatives and friends so they went to a Hollywood psychic to see who would come through.

It was taped in 2014 so this is recent. Anyhow, come to find out Lisa had a sister die of a drug and alcohol overdose when she was a child. The sister was 21 and Lisa was about 7. I found all of this very interesting. She said it affected her life in a big way because her parents, especially her dad, shut down after that and she felt like she didn't exist until she found acting.

That's so sad about Lisa's sister. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

emails at night from my mom make me so happy

Honored Contributor

oops, just realized i put the wrong year in the thread title.....2015!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.huh}

tamra and eddie have a new video out for CUT FITNESS. you can also view it and read about it on bravo and perez hilton websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMokbygri0w

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

bethenny has a new book coming out.....

New Book “I S==k At Relationships So You Don’t Have To” Is Now Available For Pre-Order! http://shar.es/1WENZT #RHONY

I guess this helps explain why she agreed to go back to RHONY.

She wanted to use it to promote her new book, and maybe some other projects.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I wanted to tell you guys that I saw Lisa Rinna on a paranormal show last night. She and a couple of her friends wanted to contact dead relatives and friends so they went to a Hollywood psychic to see who would come through.

It was taped in 2014 so this is recent. Anyhow, come to find out Lisa had a sister die of a drug and alcohol overdose when she was a child. The sister was 21 and Lisa was about 7. I found all of this very interesting. She said it affected her life in a big way because her parents, especially her dad, shut down after that and she felt like she didn't exist until she found acting.

She mentioned this on the show the other night....between her and Harry's brothers, I totally get why she is the way she is with Kim.

I don't think she wants another loss.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Lotus~ said:

She mentioned this on the show the other night....between her and Harry's brothers, I totally get why she is the way she is with Kim.

I don't think she wants another loss.

It's none of her business.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

On 3/6/2015 sunshine45 said:

oops, just realized i put the wrong year in the thread title.....2015!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.huh}

tamra and eddie have a new video out for CUT FITNESS. you can also view it and read about it on bravo and perez hilton websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMokbygri0w

Image result for cheesy

And I watched the whole thing{#emotions_dlg.glare}. I'm going to find out where that place is and take look someday.