Respected Contributor

Re: general real housewives ""news"" and gossip for March 2014

I read in the NY Daily News the NYC housewives finished filming on 2/17. After attending fashion week festivities they had a party. The Countess Luann brought MSNBC's Thomas Roberts as her date. He spent most of his time chatting with Carole Radziwill.

Super Contributor

n/m

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 muttmom said:

I read in the NY Daily News the NYC housewives finished filming on 2/17. After attending fashion week festivities they had a party. The Countess Luann brought MSNBC's Thomas Roberts as her date. He spent most of his time chatting with Carole Radziwill.

That's funny. I'll bet the Countess didn't appreciate it.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

have read a few articles that state that bethenny and ramona have a big blowout at sonjas (?) ny fashion show during fashion week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

looks like we may actually be seeing sonjas daughter, quincy adams morgan, on the show this season!

Sonja

http://allthingsrh.com/meet-sonja-morgans-daughter-quincy-adams/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

bravo programming note.......the SHAHS are back! monday night at 10pm et......right after vanderpump rules.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to tell you guys that I saw Lisa Rinna on a paranormal show last night. She and a couple of her friends wanted to contact dead relatives and friends so they went to a Hollywood psychic to see who would come through.

It was taped in 2014 so this is recent. Anyhow, come to find out Lisa had a sister die of a drug and alcohol overdose when she was a child. The sister was 21 and Lisa was about 7. I found all of this very interesting. She said it affected her life in a big way because her parents, especially her dad, shut down after that and she felt like she didn't exist until she found acting.

Valued Contributor

Anybody looking forward to the Housewives of Melbourne? They got bumped up to prime time starting next week.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/2/2015 tennpal15 said:

Anybody looking forward to the Housewives of Melbourne? They got bumped up to prime time starting next week.

No, can't say I am. I found those women such unattractive females - Australia can do much better. No interest.

I have to say I did watch an episode or two of MOB wives. ? What unattractive females that show features as well. Not for me.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

looks like we may actually be seeing sonjas daughter, quincy adams morgan, on the show this season!

Sonja

http://allthingsrh.com/meet-sonja-morgans-daughter-quincy-adams/

It must be terribly embarrassing having a mother like Sonja.