Super Contributor

full moon? Brad Pitt at the foot of my bed last night! arghhhh

Could be the moon?? Brad was at the foot of my bed (looking like his character in "12 Years a Slave" (had just watched it the other night). He was there warning me of something awful yet to come and wasn't nice at all. Now, as I was 'witnessing' this I kept thinking "wake up wake up open your eyes, it's a dream". Well I was afraid to open my eyes, in case it wasn't a dream. Do any of you know the cause of these unbeleivably realistic dreams? Guess you know, I finally opened my eyes and Brad was gone (drat), but it left such an uneasy feeling. Then I'd watched a new show last night "Angels among us" or something....kind of like Caputo's LI Medium. Just wondering if you have any thoughts about this? Was it meds,,,,,full huge moon shining in,,,,,I've had these 'realistic' dreams before and when they're involving my departed family, it's endearing, yet upsetting. Any thoughts?

Super Contributor

Re: full moon? Brad Pitt at the foot of my bed last night! arghhhh

Angelina gets that a lot.

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 ive been framed said:

Esteemed Contributor

Cause of dream? You love Brad Pitt? lol.

I would more dream of Richard Gere, Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi..lol.

PS I just watched 12 years a Slave too. Very hard to watch (due to the horrific treatment of slaves). But it was an excellent movie with fantastic acting.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Hi misspammie: Interesting post. I don't know what causes such dreams, but I do hope that Brad was wrong about something awful happening.

I once dreamed about talking to Jennifer Aniston, which I wrote about on another thread, so I'll just copy it here. Smile

I was talking to Jennifer Aniston, telling her that my sister graduated from H.S. with her father. He was so handsome, looked like a Greek God. ..(this is true)

I told her that I never said a word to him, as I was a lowly sophomore, and he was a senior.(this is true,too)

He is still handsome, and I told her that I see him on Days of Our Lives sometimes. He plays Victor.

The funny part is, she was smiling, but she didn't say anything back to me.

Super Contributor

masque, I remember "Victor Koriyakin' (?) He was dapper!!!

Respected Contributor

Although this is very funny, I can tell it unsettled you. Yes, if you take medication it can absolutely cause strange dreams.

Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 misspammie said:

masque, I remember "Victor Koriyakin' (?) He was dapper!!!

He was for sure! BTW, if Jennifer appears in your dreams, don't tell her that I don't watch Days of Our Lives , I just see it sometimes when I'm going through the channels . But if I see Victor,(John) I stop and watch him. He graduated in 1951 from Eddystone High School in PA. He was a hall monitor and I can still envision him standing there by the auditorium. Smile

Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 misspammie said:
On 9/10/2014 ive been framed said:

lol

Esteemed Contributor

Did Brad have all the kids with him?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau