Honored Contributor

free shipping coming up for 11/25....social media buzz

word on the social media street...... 11/25/2021

FREE SHIPPING on both qvc and hsn beginning thanksgiving evening at 7pm and lasting through thanksgiving weekend!

just spreading the "gossip." Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: free shipping coming up for 11/25....social media buzz

Both of them have a wish list,where we can add items for free shipping days. They probably are competing with Amazon Prime shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45,

Image result for turkey thank you image Thanksgiving Turkey Pictures, Happy Thanksgiving Images, Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids, Xmas Crafts, Thanksgiving Decorations, Thanksgiving Holiday, Fall Decorations, Tupperware Consultant

Honored Contributor

you are welcome @meallen616 Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lost my post.  Free shipping nice but doesnt help with all the advance orders that can't deliver and were not advanced.to begin with.  

Glad I did more local shopping  this time.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

Lost my post.  Free shipping nice but doesnt help with all the advance orders that can't deliver and were not advanced.to begin with.  

Glad I did more local shopping  this time.

@Roscoe the Rascal 

no real issues for me and i am a frequent shopper......everything i have ordered so far has arrived or has shipped.