Respected Contributor

Re: former host Patti Reilly has written a book

I remember when she lost weight but I don't think today she would be criticized for her weight the way she was then.

Honored Contributor

I want a tell all. I want to know who's slept with whom. I want to know all the drama and backbiting behind the scenes. You know it must be a hotbed of petty, highly entertaining intrigue.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

I want a tell all. I want to know who's slept with whom. I want to know all the drama and backbiting behind the scenes. You know it must be a hotbed of petty, highly entertaining intrigue.

Me too @Porcelain and then have it made into a Lifetime movie 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I wish her well.  If the book is about how to market your product, then I applaud her.  For anyone who wants to start a business, there are many books out there, but you just need the right one to get you started.  Hopefully for some, this will be the book.  I hope that she has success with it.  It appears that she has done well for herself after leaving the Q.

I also wish her well @SXMGirl. If I were starting a business or had my own business, this sounds like something I might be interested in.  

I figured she'd go the route of a weight loss, fashion, or beauty topic.  She's talked me into buying a couple of things even after her QVC days like a Beauty Blender and It Cosmetics.   I was surprised to see she's parted ways with It because I really thought she was much better than the other reps for the company.

Respected Contributor

I've never been a big fan of hers but do wish her well with her book.

Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I'm sitting here waiting for them to fail so I can then gloat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan 

Gave you a heart for this comment alone.....😄😆

N=Narrate:  Is Your Website Committing These 3 Fatal Communication Errors?

A=Attract:  Create Brand Love & Loyalty When You Think Like The Customer

"Sounds like it would be a good stocking stuffer for QVC's CEO Mike George." 🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I liked Patti initially when she came to QVC, but then she morphed into this narcisstic arrogant person, then a "lost soul" looking to "find herself"...... But on her Facebook Page where she provided a tour of her recently purchased "cottage" she seemed to be back to her old personable self again....Maybe her journey taught her something.... I wish her well..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@wildcat fan 

@Spurt I immediately thought about QVC when I first read that.  I hope she sends him an autographed copy.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@wildcat fan 

@Spurt I immediately thought about QVC when I first read that.  I hope she sends him an autographed copy.  

@wildcat fan 

😄😆😆

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Me too @Porcelain and then have it made into a Lifetime movie 🤣

Would have to be Lifetime, squeaky clean Hallmark wouldn't touch it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...