Honored Contributor

Re: for those that want a peek at Oprah's list

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@goldensrbest@cherry, Not everyone admires her, and I certainly don't, some of you need to read some of the awful things she has said about certain members of the USA, just sayin'!

@HootyI highly suspect the people who read what you label "awful things" about certain members of the USA will completely agree with her.

She has made herself a target because she speaks her mind. Once she did, she ended up a polarizing figure....so her "list" is no longer embraced by some.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@goldensrbest@cherry, Not everyone admires her, and I certainly don't, some of you need to read some of the awful things she has said about certain members of the USA, just sayin'!

@HootyI highly suspect the people who read what you label "awful things" about certain members of the USA will completely agree with her.

She has made herself a target because she speaks her mind. Once she did, she ended up a polarizing figure....so her "list" is no longer embraced by some.

@Trinity11  You're wrong,

Oprah's interview was taken out of context.  Even if what has been reported is true, and it isn't, completely agreeing with her would indicate a reverse bias on their part.

This thread was meant as a nice look at some interesting and often different items to purchase, especially for the hard to buy for person.

Oprah has always spoken her mind, and kudos for her utilizing her rights.

Being a polarizing figure isn't always about who she is; some people simply didn't care for her show and some people simply do not care for her list.   Period.

Making more than it is, is not anybody's place.  Nobody here can speak for every person on the face of this earth.

So let's stick to the items on the list and let the rest be.  It isn't worth it fighting over and unfair to cherry.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@Trinity11  You're wrong,

Oprah's interview was taken out of context.  Even if what has been reported is true, and it isn't, completely agreeing with her would indicate a reverse bias on their part.

This thread was meant as a nice look at some interesting and often different items to purchase, especially for the hard to buy for person.

Oprah has always spoken her mind, and kudos for her utilizing her rights.

Being a polarizing figure isn't always about who she is; some people simply didn't care for her show and some people simply do not care for her list.   Period.

Making more than it is, is not anybody's place.  Nobody here can speak for every person on the face of this earth.

So let's stick to the items on the list and let the rest be.  It isn't worth it fighting over and unfair to cherry.

Fighting @Cakers3? I don't fight here. You must be confusing me with someone else here.

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the bracelets through gma for my daughter for Christmas-over half off. 

I like the vest if it were a little more fitted I’d consider it. Thanks @cherry for the info