Frequent Contributor

I CAN NEVER FIND THE FOODIE RECIPES, EVEN WHEN I GO UNDER THE COMMENTS.  I WISH THERE WAS AN EASIER WAY JUST TO CLICK ON UNDER FOODIE RECIPES, QVC.  I NEVER DID FIND THE RECIPE FOR THE PUMPKIN EARTHQUAKE CAKE, BY SCRAP HAPPY.  PLEASE HELP OR PROVIDE THE RECIPE.  THANK YOU.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: foodie recipes

[ Edited ]

@little missy  It is posted by @ciao_bella in the Recipes Forum. However, you can just do a search for Pumpkin Earthquake Cake above in the "Search Forums & Blogs" space.

ETA: Here's the link: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/It-s-That-Time-of-Year-Pumpkin-Earthquake-Cake/m-p/6488451#M139...

Respected Contributor

@little missy wrote:

I CAN NEVER FIND THE FOODIE RECIPES, EVEN WHEN I GO UNDER THE COMMENTS.  I WISH THERE WAS AN EASIER WAY JUST TO CLICK ON UNDER FOODIE RECIPES, QVC.  I NEVER DID FIND THE RECIPE FOR THE PUMPKIN EARTHQUAKE CAKE, BY SCRAP HAPPY.  PLEASE HELP OR PROVIDE THE RECIPE.  THANK YOU.

I didn't post the recipe but if you're still having difficulties finding it I will write it all out and post it here.  Just let me know.

Honored Contributor

@little missy Thank you for asking about this recipe, it looks delish!

@PA Mom-mom and thank you for posting the link to the recipe!

Can't wait to try this!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

I find if you type in as much pertinent info in the "Search Forums & Blogs" bar leave it at 

Community and it will bring up what you are looking for and other similar entries.  Scroll

down to the post that looks like the one you are looking for.