Honored Contributor

Re: firm pillows....need some suggestions please

[ Edited ]

I second the coop  home goods pillows on amazon,i love mine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

have tried the MY PILLOW pillows before and i know that they are definitely not for me.

so tough when your favorite items are discontinued.

thanks for all of the suggestions. i am going to check them all out. i appreciate it. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I've used the buckwheat hull pillows for years and years. They were called Sobikawa pillows for awhile.  They are wonderful,the only pillow I can sleep on. Firm and support the neck. I take them with when we travel. You can get them on Amazon.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

The only magic pillow I ever found is at the Dominick hotel in New York. I have tried 2 from cuddledown and am just at a loss.  They all go flat after a nights sleep. I want one that is medium,and puffs back up when you move head.  Cradles the head

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

All of my bedding is from Cuddledown....great quality....I recommend  you check out their website and search for "firm pillows"....I currently have this one and love it...great neck support and so comfortable...

Neck Support Cradling Synthetic Fill Pillow

Shoekitty said

i have bought two pillows from cuddledown in the last week.   Sent first back, the second I gave to my husband.  I cannot  find pillow to suit my needs.  I bought the 700 fill power.  First one was medium firmness.  The pillow went flat and did not retrieve itself, without puching, shaking and puffing it back up.  Second one was 700 fill power again but this time I got the oversrffed  Such a dramatic difference between the two, no in between.  It was way too hard.

the product itself is great quality.  It is not cheap. I paid 290 for one on sale, and almost 400 for second one.  I have no beef with quality but their customer service is poor.  I called to try to talk to someone on how to choose pillow, or if they had suggestions.  They asked if I read the article online how to choose a pillow.  I told them I did, but needed some profession help.  They had no suggestion, and said they would transfer me to management.  They were no help and didn't seem to know a lot about their pillows.  Some sales people.   They must just work there, dont know the product.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   if it ever comes back in stock, I highly recommend item H220314 -- 

Serta Perfect Sleeper Set of 2 Std/QN or King 2-Grand Pillows

I didn't even know how much I needed a firm pillow until I slept on these.  Takes a few nights to make them your own and get used to them.  Best sleep ever.

Honored Contributor

I love the Bamboo pillows.  I have have any neck pain and I sleep long and well on them.

They are expensive.  Most of them are over $100.00, but they are worth it.