Super Contributor

fedex - lost/can't find my box!!!

has this ever happened to anyone before??

i am redecorating my bedroom and finally found a fabulous headboard that was going to be my jump-off point. because of the amount i got free shipping and it was being sent fedex. was supposed to have arrived wednesday - no package and all of a sudden the tracking showed N/A!{#emotions_dlg.unsure} you can see where it was picked up but after that nothing! so i called to find out what was up and they told me that they have looked for it with no luck. they have been in contact with me but they can't seem to find it anywhere!! it just disappeared!

oh yea - to the person(s) that have my fabulous headboard......a pox on you!!!!{#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Re: fedex - lost/can't find my box!!!

How the heck do they lose a headboard!

That's a big box to just go missing.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it will fall on their head! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm sorry you don't have it yet. Dang, how do you misplace a HEADBOARD? Did they check under the seats? GEESH!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

exactly!!!! how do you loose a freaking headboard!!!!! the dang thing is 64-3/4""W x 58""H!!

it was being sent fedex home delivery - i told DH someone delivered it to a home. just not mine!!

Honored Contributor

Is FedEx going to replace it?

Super Contributor

i will be contacting them again friday about that matter brii.

Honored Contributor

What a hassle. I hope yours turns up or they get another one out to you. I know you want that headboard ASAP - LOL.

Super Contributor

On 5/17/2014 brii said:

What a hassle. I hope yours turns up or they get another one out to you. I know you want that headboard ASAP - LOL.

yes i want my headboard!!!! ""we can't locate it"" is not going to work for me! FIND.IT.dadgumit!!!!!

i keep trying to apply my ""maybe God has something better for me in mind"" theory but it just ain't working well right now!!!

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Yes, that just happened with the ladder I ordered from qvc. When it didn't arrive I called qvc and when customer service checked he said it had shipped out via fed ex and there was no more trace of it!