Respected Contributor

fed ex leaves item without ringing door bell...item stolen....why am i not surprised?

i really dislike fed ex personnel who deliver and do not even ring the bell to let you know they have your package.

the fed ex idiot left a large item in front of my front door, never rang the bell and left. i was home but never knew i had a fed ex delivery.

short time later my neighbor gentlemen friend across the street from me rang my door bell and said you had a fed ex delivery left outside of your door, and before i could get dressed to bring it inside for you, a car pulled up and it was stolen.

why oh why am i not surprised?

i called fed ex yesterday was advised carrier should ring bell, if no one home only leave item if left in a protected area, and not easily seen from the street, or leave redelivery options notice.

they said my item never should have been left out in the open, and the carrier should have rang my bell to ensure i was home to accept package.

like i said i really detest the idiots who deliver like this from fed ex.

now to alert vendor as to item stolen and advise to re-ship, but only with my signature required at time of delivery.