Honored Contributor

There are some people on the boards that need to do what I do...skip Monday night fashions.  See, I'm not upset ranting and raving about the ugly clothes.  Just calm down and change the channel or go read a book.  So Lori has no taste; who cares?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Its hard to watch all that layering on top of layers when its 90' outside. Thats the last thing I'm gonna do.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I cannot imagine how boring this world would be if we all dressed the same. Unusual, sometimes thought of as eccentric clothing, I have never worn but that is not to say I don't enjoy looking at people who do. I have always been what I call a "shy" dresser and wear simple, usually neutral clothing, cut well and made from beautiful fabrics. However, I like people who express themselves with their clothing and like innovative, different designs. Not everyone wants to dress like a Ralph Lauren print ad.

To each her own!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didnt see it but I take it you mean LG? I like "some" of her tops, but I would never pay that for what is basically a casual T shirt. Not to sound like a broken record but QVCs pricing has gotten totally ridiculous in clothing. Her tops are not near worth 50 to 60 dollars!

To add- Tonight I did see a Gili pair of slacks while flipping channels, 75 bucks for what they said are modern fashion excercise pants! I laughed hysterically! 75 bucks? And I cant believe people pay that. But hey thats me, we are a one income household ie my husband works, not me.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Lori.JPGLOGO by Lori Goldstein Sweater Knit Stripe Top w/ Side Godets - A265594

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Knit Pants with Tuxedo Seam - A265592 

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps you haven't been updated, but ALL fashion designers from the top of the list on (not just Lori G.) are now pushing the new look of unmatched colors and patterns worn together this season. The old rules are so out, and this is very "spot on. " (I think this is what your picture without words is reflecting ?) Anyway, it is not a look I would portray, but fashion has many facets and especially in different areas of the country. I don't have to buy it or wear it, so I can be tolerant of it. As always, with each season,  fashion dictates change, so I'm not getting upset over a look that will shortly change.  Saves me money as well !

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP!!  I flipped on the channel and there was Lori witha striped top and some strange looking, printed pants.  I actually thought that she had not had time to change.  I am not necessarily a matchy-matchy dresser, but I do like clothing to work together. These were just two fighting designs!

Occasional Contributor

I never have been on any blog on QVC, but, when I saw this section, I had to respond. I have purchased a white top with the chiffon bottom and at the time, I thought how UNIQUE.  Yes, more money than I would normally spend, but, I needed some tops to add to the "old wardrobe".  Then I purchased (have never worn it) a pink open cardigan in that silky material, but the back had a huge pleat and it was very good for covering all those heavy spots (thighs, legs, stomach, etc.

When she starts layering the girls with extra jackets and scarves and now her jewelry, its like she is rushing to put everything she sells in that moment.  The best line when they all say "buy 2 or more", I want to scream.  Her prices are a bit higher, and thank Goddness they finally woke up to Value Pay.  I have been shopping so much more from the other two channels who sell clothes because of their easy plan.  I do like some of Lori's ideas, but, I am heavy now and I don't needed added weight and let's not forget how hot you get with all that on.  Thank you for allowing me to vent.  I thought I was the "Lone Ranger".

Jan