Trusted Contributor

I watched Evine to buy Beekman 1802 products.  Now the boys have gone to HSN, and so has my business. 

Valued Contributor

I’ve been with QVC and HSN since the beginning. That said, I discovered Evine a couple years ago and I’m really glad that I did! I’ve purchased some really great things. I actually just received a gorgeous mantel clock that I’ve been admiring for months. And I was able to splurge on Waterford for Christmas gifts for friends and family. Their sale prices and specials are amazing. I’ve bought more than a few tops, a couple DARLING maxi dresses, and a fabulous sweater/coat that I ended up getting in four colors. I almost forgot.....they have the cutest jean jackets of the 3 channels, imho. (In all fairness, I also love my Martha patchwork jeans, shoes and boots from the Q, and GILI items.) But, QVC and HSN can’t touch Evine’s clearance prices. Last I looked, one of my maxi dresses (fully lined and beautiful, with a crocheted bodice) was $12. The sweater/coat’s final clearance price, before all colors sold out, was $6. And I just read that Serious Skincare broke sales records their premier, with 11 items selling out, 70 customer calls, and 50% of their new customers choosing auto-ship. SSC is back at the end of January with the show being telecast from Evine’s new Los Angeles location.