Trusted Contributor
please qvc, enough xmas shows!!!!! it starts in july, now we are going after xmas for clearance. just let people go online to clearance, just please no more xmas shows!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the Christmas clearance shows QVC.  I'm set for next year, saved a small fortune and discovered items I missed during the pre-Christmas shows.  Several of the items I consider good for year round use/display.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

It is a bit much to see Q's now focused on Christmas decor clearance.  And, from what I've seen, the deals aren't great.  For example, a BL swag or urn filler for $47, regular price $54.

Trusted Contributor

Every shopper knows January is clearance month. Go to any store and that's what you'll see.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief.  Every store in this country has Christmas stuff on clearance this week....LOL  And you all know that....LOL

Honored Contributor

@willomenia

Not everyone has the ability or desire to shop online.  QVC will do shows based on sales.

I agree with @Equuleus  that is what all retailers do after Christmas!  Why should Q be any different.

I also agree with @ValuSkr  I didn't find any bargains!  With shipping and the small discounts, I didn't order a thing.

I found what I was looking for at Hobby Lobby and Michaels at 70% off.  QVC was NO where near those discounts!  I still have 4 things in my Wish LIst...just in case!

However, I enjoyed the shows!

Honored Contributor

The stores in my area put their Christmas stuff on clearance before Christmas day.  What went on deeper clearance the day after Christmas was already picked-over and took up very little space in any of the stores.  The stores have moved on. They aren't filled with holiday clearance items. 

I agree they should have this stuff on-line only and it should be real clearance prices.  But they will haul some of this stuff back out for Christmas in July.

As an aside, yesterday I was flipping around and noticed Hallmark Movies & Mystery Channel are still showing holiday movies and will be through January 7th.  Talk about overkill.      

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The stores in my area put their Christmas stuff on clearance before Christmas day.  What went on deeper clearance the day after Christmas was already picked-over and took up very little space in any of the stores.  The stores have moved on. They aren't filled with holiday clearance items. 

I agree they should have this stuff on-line only and it should be real clearance prices.  But they will haul some of this stuff back out for Christmas in July.

As an aside, yesterday I was flipping around and noticed Hallmark Movies & Mystery Channel are still showing holiday movies and will be through January 7th.  Talk about overkill.      

i am happy about that!

sounds of the season music choice channel always continues their christmas music through epiphany.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
please qvc, enough xmas shows!!!!! it starts in july, now we are going after xmas for clearance. just let people go online to clearance, just please no more xmas shows!

@willomenia

Many of us enjoy the sale items.   I was in a store the other day, looking for bargains, and everything was gone and the shelves were filled with Valentine's Day stuff ... at full price.  Bummer.

Honored Contributor
QVC rarely has anything reduced to what other places call a sale price.....a few dollars off is not worth time watching. Also, TSV prices are usually only a few dollars off the regular price, so if you really want something......don't wait because you won't be saving that much money.