Trusted Contributor

Follow up regarding the easy pay issues.  I know this has been talked about before.  Problem with easy pay.  My problem was...easy pay in "in billing"  for over 2 weeks.  Well finally all have been cleared and everything looks correct.  YAY!!!.  I hope everyone else looks good and no more problems.

Honored Contributor

Mine is fixed too !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

The Easy Pay issue is not resolved...looked at mine yesterday & it was fine, looked today & it shows late payments due so check your account. I'm glad I checked mine & called CS with their mistake, issue was referred to accounting & I was told to call back in 3 days....ugh. 

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, this continues to be an issue for others, including us. There should have been an attempt to notify customers instead of allowing people to fly blind, not knowing, once they were aware. One rep had no idea this was a sitewide glitch, and a serious one. Had not been "dialed in." Suggested we "use another card," or "see if we were using an expired card." Neither, was the case. But deflecting like that implies that it's the customer's fault or problem. Not a good way to do business. 

Super Contributor

NO - the easy pay is not fixed.  They are working slowly day by day through mine.  Today I had July 4th & 5th "in billing" submitted to my bank CC.  I have three left, and just now looked at paying off my remaining few due in August & Sept - saw the three left are now flagged in BIG RED banner, Installment Past Due! 

I have tried patiently since July 15th to get the QVC Social team to fix this.  So far, it is not fixed and I am angry that they would mark my account as past due when the order status says "in billing" since July 6th & July 7th and I have no option to pay the balance because it will not let me pay "in billing".  

I read someone on the FB page saying they talked with CS and they were told there were over 1 million customers affected.  If this is true, they are certainly in over their heads.

I hope that tomorrow when I check my account that the last 3 are submitted and show up on my CC card.

Trusted Contributor

Couldn't agree MORE!!!! that it should have been announced and it should have been fixed already.  I'm thankful for myself, however I'm soooo sorry for everyone else that it's still a headache for.  It should never have been something we discovered on our own.  QVCshould have been honest and up front o all of us and told us about the issues and given us a reasonable time for resolution.  NOT weeks.

Honored Contributor

I keep getting billed, but not sure for what. A few come in every few days...

Honored Contributor

posted in the qvc fb group 7/23/2022

qvc ez pay issues.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein