Super Contributor

she will probably get what she wants and then she'll be gone.

Honored Contributor

Anybody see on GMA this morning where he's shaking the ****  tree again  and that horrible half sister (sour grapes) is  actually gonna go on a reality

show and open her pie hole yet again. OMG !

Shame they're all not in England they would had been handled long time ago.  If he wanted to see her so bad he had the perfect opportunity on May 19th . Heart trouble my *** there's a picture  of him on the   internet going thru a fast food joint when he was released from a hospital.

Disgusting,revolting people.  If you really love your kids you want to see them do well in life not tear them down and cause  trouble and  embarrassment  for them.   When the grandkids come  ! Oh my !

Super Contributor

she thinks shes  too good for her family.

Honored Contributor

Just because they are family doesn't mean they will treat you well, love you, have any compassion for you, only want to use you, betray you, embarrass you, and do their best to make your life miserable.

Some families SHOULD be run far away from.  Can you get a restraining order for your family?  If not you SHOULD be able to.

I had a remarkably wonderful family.  But I know people who aren't as fortunate. 

Honored Contributor

I've been wondering if she can get some kind of order of judgement against them. Would they be  going thru all this 'stuff' if she just  married the boy next door who drove a UPS truck ?

She sells why those sharks in the water smell money.

How low can you sink....

Trusted Contributor

This poor young woman is under a microscope. I'm sure she’s not 100% comfortable yet when out in public. Maybe never will be. She’ll be picked apart no matter what.

As for the father, I always told my girls as they were growing up, their dad and I had to earn their love and respect which meant we also had to be loving and respectful of them.

No one knows if she’s been helping him financially since she began earning serious money. He may spend, drink, gamble it away. Maybe he’s saving anything she gives him.  Might actually be frugal. Know one knows. 

And as someone said, their privacy would not be sacred to him. 

As far as the half sister, read an article that stated she cut her off while still young. She  overheard the sister saying to friends that Meghan's mom was actually the maid. Sounds like his first family did not like the idea of him being married to a black woman.

Anyway, there is so much background baggage few people are aware of.

Im sure most if not all of us have had incorrect judgments made about us from the tiniest bit of information someone had.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: duchess megan dad.

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Message 52 said that

Trusted Contributor

I don't believe it's a matter of Meghan thinking she is too good for her family. I think it's rather that Meghan's family is not good for her. You can't choose the family that you are born into and sometimes you have to cut the family ties for your own emotional well bring. Meghan's paternal family is a toxic waste dump of jealousy, vindictiveness and narcissism. None of them appear to be emotionally healthy or stable and they all seem to have questionable decision making skills. Meghan would do well to steer clear of all of them. 

Quite honestly, I believe these dysfunctional family issues were there long before Meghan found fame in Hollywood and love with Harry.  A family who loves you will lift you up, not try to tear you down. They will celebrate your success, not try to destroy it. Ask Meghan's mother, she knows how it's done. Doria is a class act. Thank goodness that Meghan has at least one blood relative in her corner. 

Honored Contributor

Re: duchess megan dad.

[ Edited ]

Amen ! Doria, is a saint. Bet she moves to England. I couldn't believe how the other day he was criticizing the clothes she was wearing now days !

Said she's dressing like she's back in the 1930's.

Just because she's not shining her ******* and dressing like a lady of the night like he thinks she should be I guess.

Queen of England wouldn't take to kindly to her stepping out looking like a

pole greaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=oXQBIsJA0zo