Super Contributor

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Honored Contributor

You can see where her 1/2 sibs get their mouths from. The apples didn't fall far from the tree, I guess. What a disgusting bunch

Honored Contributor

He's old, overweight, etc. time will take care of him.

As far as the half sister and I think there's a half brother too.

They will earn their ill gotten gains when the public shuns them and

the reputation follows them for the rest of their lives.

Won't be able to enjoy their money. Public will present a problem for them going forward. I wouldn't want to attract attention in today's world.

Honored Contributor

Just announced Meghan and Harry coming to America. GMA just announced it.

Frequent Contributor

I would not be surprised if her dad had the beginnings of dementia. His other two children should have him move in with them if they are so concerned. I cannot imagine such ignorant behavior. I really feel for Megan as there is nothing to say when some one is acting out like this. Maybe she already has, but I would send the father some money, maybe in a bank where he could withdraw a certain amount every month. Not to keep him quiet but in case he needs it for health reasons or whatever. They can afford $500,000 or so.

Esteemed Contributor

@tuscaloosa wrote:

I would not be surprised if her dad had the beginnings of dementia. His other two children should have him move in with them if they are so concerned. I cannot imagine such ignorant behavior. I really feel for Megan as there is nothing to say when some one is acting out like this. Maybe she already has, but I would send the father some money, maybe in a bank where he could withdraw a certain amount every month. Not to keep him quiet but in case he needs it for health reasons or whatever. They can afford $500,000 or so.

I agree with you about the money.  As him possibly suffering the beginning of dementia, no, I believe there are a lot of feelings he has never let go of and he doesn't know how to  handle them.  He needs counseling, badly.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

She must be SO EMBARRASSED. OMG.

I wonder if she knew this was coming.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

You can see where her 1/2 sibs get their mouths from. The apples didn't fall far from the tree, I guess. What a disgusting bunch

Meghan is one of those apples from that tree, no better than the rest just educated in the art of acting.

Honored Contributor

nobody is that good an actor to sacrifice your life to a whole new lifestyle and all that is expected of you for the rest of your life.

She has to put up with haters, etc.

Honored Contributor

No she is nothing like this bunch, she might share DNA, but she  has been taught manners, presumable by her mother, seeing as the rest of them have none