Trusted Contributor

@princesess: Turns out she really is at least those who have reared their ugly heads

Frequent Contributor
I think Megan is terrified of her family. This is all a money grab and if she gave them any money to go away they would always be coming back for more. This family will stay in the news as long as someone is paying them for the interviews. Did you see in the interview where the father said that Megan was always suppose to take care of him. Hopefully soon people will loose interest and we won’t hear from them again. Megan lead an accomplished life before she met Harry. She has to be completely embarrassed.
Trusted Contributor

He needs to go away and take the crazy sister with him.  What a poor excuse for a family.  No sympathy for him.  If she married some bloke off the street, I'm sure he could care less about seeing her.

Valued Contributor

Labluver, I agree with you on this. There's a reason Megan has distanced herself from this side of the family. It's probably gone on for years, jealousy is indeed ugly.

They may have been hitting her up for money and she had the sense to say no. It's hard work to make something of yourself, and the business she was in is indeed difficult for a woman to navigate. 

Megan has probably heard all this before coming from her father's other family.

I don't believe for a second her father had a heart attack, he just wanted to hide from the garbage he's put out there.

Money, money and money, I hope he and his other children don't receive another penny at the expense of Megan.

Honored Contributor

Inside Edition just now showed a clip of that harridan half sister berating Meghan for not wishing her 'father' a happy b'day.

I was so scared they were all going to crash her wedding or speak up during the ceremony and cause a scene straight out of Mama June & Honey Boo Boo.

Esteemed Contributor

A short ago, I read the half sister is writing a book - I'm sure she's looking for all the fodder she can get.

The father needs to step up and shut his mouth. There are reasons he lives in Mexico - I'm sure that is why he's looking for money. To make money off your child's life is despicable.

Honored Contributor

I believe in karma.

Esteemed Contributor

After infamously pulling out of his daughter's wedding at the last minute due to an alleged health scare, a source has claimed that Thomas Markle Sr.'s heart attack and surgery were all a sham.

A source close to the Duchess of Sussex says that Markle Sr., 73, was never ill and faked an emergency operation as an excuse to not attend the royal wedding and garner sympathy.

'The whole story about Meghan's father undergoing heart surgery was made up,' the source said. 

'He had to come up with a good enough reason not to attend her wedding and avoid any further embarrassment after those staged photos went public. '

Daily Mail

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow   I also read this item plus the newspaper said they checked the clinic where he had his surgery and were told he had not been there.  Who knows.

I think, unfortunately, this talking to the press will go on and on by the family as I think they are all looking for financial gain so expect a lot more 'gossip'.

Respected Contributor

@princesess wrote:

she thinks shes  too good for her family.

@princesess She’s not wrong.