Honored Contributor

Re: @doobdoo how are you doing? Miss you and enjoy your post.

She is one of the most gracious posters here.  I hope she is well and visits us soon!

Honored Contributor

I miss your posts as well.  We are all looking foward to your return!

women-holding-hands - | Eventage

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee@KingstonsMom@geezerette@Stormygirl@PamfromCT@september@Trinity11@decaf@GenXmuse@ECBG, and everyone who added your caring hearts,

After being away for quite some time, I peeked in and saw this thread.  
I haven't been up to reading or posting.   
Our family lost a young man who passed away unexpectedly and suddenly.  Only a few days later his father, his son's life-long best friend and who already had been facing a disabling illness, could not bear to continue his own life with the wrenching grief and emptiness remaining where his only child had been. 
They leave a painful void.  It's hard to explain in so few words, but I know your sensitive souls will hear and understand.   
You can imagine our broken hearts and the darkness in an already perplexing world.   

I think it's so important for us to be conscious of the energy we bring to this place and how that energy affects others...  to me that's important because we do have a choice and we have that moment to stop and think before we add our energy to a discussion.   
As a result, when I fall into depression or days of stormy migraine, or just feeling cranky, sometimes I step away from posting rather than sharing my dark cloud. 
And, adding this new and profound grief, I worried about the energy I would share. 
I hope this makes sense.   
Hard to find the proper words.

By chance I peeked in this early morning and, seeing this thread, tears filled my eyes.
A tender, healing melody, a warm comforting message of grace that lifted me up this morning.   
We never know when, in the path of our daily walk made tedious by sadness and confusion, we will miraculously encounter a glorious brilliant blossom that somehow found its way up through a break in the stonehard concrete sidewalk.   
Thank you all for being that melody, that grace, and that glorious blossom of hope.   
You're simply the best.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

I'm very sorry for this unimaginable loss.  Your grief is profound and deep.  

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   I am so sorry for your unimaginable losses.  I am sorry for the pain this is causing you.  I will pray that your pain eases soon.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo May his memory be a blessing. Just rememberr that we love and miss you. We will always be here for you and the light you bring.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Let me add my sympathies to the others.  I think we all have experienced such intense sadness and grief at various times in our lives, and yours sounds like it is one of many facets.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

3616F403-9615-4D57-AFBB-261F27AFBE30.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I am so very sorry.  I am thinking about you. Sending caring thoughts your way.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @dooBdoo, for letting us know you're okay in spite of the recent and very sad loss of your close friends.  I am sorry for your pain.

You're obviously very loved and cared for by many friends on this forum.  Please know we're here you, to offer consolation and support, no matter what's going on.Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  So sorry to hear about these times of loss and sadness in your life.

As you can see, many here truely care, including me. I wanted you to know that I, too, always notice when you are missing. Your an inspiration to many.  Hope IS there and is just waiting to be seen. When I think of kind and caring posters your name is one that definitely comes to mind. Please know that I will be praying for you. I used to say "prayer changes things".  I have found that it's not necessarily things or circumstances it changes, but it  (more often then not) changes me.  Be well, dear dooBdoo.