Respected Contributor

Re: dogs and cats weigh in on stay-at-home!

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo 

LOL Don't you just love the catitude? Apparently, that cat is a meme sensation!

I love dachshunds, but the avatar pics are pulled from the internet. I usually try to post one with a holiday theme. 

We have a black/tan miniature doxie and an orange tabby--the real muscle in the house lol. 

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been working part time for a few years, (I'm an essential employee) and my husband is retired, so our cat, Simone hasn't seen any changes. Lately, she prefers to hang around my husband. She is a lap cat, and sometimes demands attention.

@ SPURT, your sister's cat looks like a cat I had years ago. She also had a white spot on her neck. In the picture, he looks like he's complaining about something. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shadow would prefer for us to be home and to get multiple walks in the trees all day!  That's my Snuggle pup!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady wrote:

@dooBdoo 

LOL Don't you just love the catitude? Apparently, that cat is a meme sensation!

I love dachshunds, but the avatar pics are pulled from the internet. I usually try to post one with a holiday theme. 

We have a black/tan miniature doxie and an orange tabby--the real muscle in the house lol. 

@Moonlady,  I hear you about the muscle in the house!🤣

Your choices of pix are fabulous!  I'll bet your black/tan is a gem.   One of my sisters has had doxies for years... sweet little wigglers, so lovable.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Scott Metzger on Instagram: “Important research #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #coronavirus #quarantine #comics Patreon.com/ScottMetzgerCartoons”

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom 

Charlie's so handsome Cat Tongue Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Fast Food Eating GIF by Anchor Point

Fast Food Eating GIF by Anchor Point

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova