Honored Contributor

Re: does this sound strange?

Nothing happened, yes i would know.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I guess if i works for them, good luck to them

Honored Contributor

It does not sound strange to me because I don't question people's motiviations. I give them credit that they have their reasons, as adults, for doing what they are doing.  As the saying goes, "you don't know what goes on behind closed doors."   Uniless you are one of the people in the situation and being directed affected by it, esp. in a negative way in your opinion, I don't see how it's anyone else's business.  You don't know what's going on and are not walking in their footsteps so to speak.  You probably don't even know if anyone minds that situation (except you).  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, You got that wrong, i know my family very well .

Honored Contributor

If he's in his 50s, his mom may well be in her 80s and he just wants to spend time with her while he can.  Who knows?  It sounds kind of sweet to me.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

If he's in his 50s, his mom may well be in her 80s and he just wants to spend time with her while he can.  Who knows?  It sounds kind of sweet to me.  

Exactly.  If it's OK with the people involved, so be it.  And if it isn't OK and they are all adults, it's up to them to sort it out.  

Honored Contributor

I just retuned from spending 10 days there with my mom,  she won't go anywhere,except in the small town they live in ,without my brother being with her,he stops over 3 times a day, spends little time with wife, just  concerned  about their marriage,he was in his mid 40's before he got married.

Respected Contributor

annabellethecat.i love the way you think. you said that so well.

Respected Contributor

you are so right,

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I just retuned from spending 10 days there with my mom,  she won't go anywhere,except in the small town they live in ,without my brother being with her,he stops over 3 times a day, spends little time with wife, just  concerned  about their marriage,he was in his mid 40's before he got married.

I hope it works out OK