Trusted Contributor

Re: does anyone else like and believe in the paranormal?

I believe in pennies from heaven, I have a few Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

So called ghosts are demons posing as dead people. Do not be decieved. I dont entertain demons.
Respected Contributor

You are so right Hearts. I feel so bad for people who think these are actually their loved ones or real people they see or even communicate with. But on the other hand I suppose I can understand since many people don't consider the Bible their source of truth.

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 kaybee said:

My mother passed a few weeks ago. While she was in the hospital my sister who is across the country wrote her a letter and in it among other things she asked mom to send her a white feather to let her know she was ok. I reminded mom of the request on her last day and several days ago my sister found her feather.

Coincidence? Most likely but it made my sister feel good.

I have heard feathers/butterflies/cardinals & maybe other things are "signs" from heaven. Here is my story of a "feather sign".... A couple yrs ago, a teenager from my home town committed suicide. I didn't know him personally. My best friend owned the local Flower Shop, & I helped her deliver some flowers to the funeral home. They had just brought the body into the chapel that day. When I saw him, it upset me tremendously, since I have G-son just a few yrs older than him. I was almost in tears when we left. Whe I got into my car back at the Flower Shop, there was this tiny soft feather stuck to the back of my car....I took it off & kept it. I truly believe it was a sign to me that he was ok.