Honored Contributor

Re: do you have a favorite Q product?

Hard anodized pans from about ten years ago.Love those pans and I am always hoping they will come back but the new versions are not good.I have an oval shaped one that I use in the oven almost daily and it is finally st parting to look worn...sad about that.

Respected Contributor

The Perfector is one of my favorite purchases too.

I actually bought two of them because I'm afraid one will break - I don't want to be without it.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, my favorite products purchased from the Q were: 18KT jewelry - rings, bracelets, earrings and chains. Also, my Brazilian Amethyst rectangular-shaped enhancer set in 14KT, 

Today, it's Northern Nights Wrinkle-Defense Sheet Sets --- very soft and comfy - I have them in several colors.

I do love my "stuff".

Trusted Contributor

@BaileyBop

Thanks for your post.  I checked it out, and now I plan to buy a coconut broom.

We could use a couple of those.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to add my pink Spear Head shovel. That thing is awesome and has made some of my gardening chores much easier.

Plus, I love the color! Who makes a pink garden tool?

Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Throughout the years I have ordered alot from QVC. The usual  jewelry, make-up and clothes and some kitchen things

But the two things I have loved the most have been the Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheets and the rechargeable 18v hand-held vacuum from Black and Decker that I use daily to pick up hair in my bathrooms.

I would recommend these to anyone!

I own both items as well!  👍👍

Honored Contributor

Best thing i ever bought from QVC was 20 years ago. It was is my total gym 2000.

hn

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

I've bought many, many items over the years, but a couple of things stand out: Linea by Louis Dell'Olio jacket in Aubergine animal print. I've had it for years and it looks and feels new.

But, by far: it's the Save My Face pillow in the smaller size. I love this! I have neck issues and it is the best thing I have ever tried. I have two plus a spare. One travels with me. Q doesn't sell it anymore, but anyone that has neck problems should give it a try. I order direct from the company now. @JasoninBoston.

New Contributor

Barbara Bixby jewelry!

Respected Contributor

One is the MM Polar Fleece sheets. Own 3 pairs and use them year round. Also the pull string chopper. Love that little thing. Also the pot stickers. The only food product I buy from the Q. They are good, quick and easy.