Honored Contributor

What do you do when you have to return a item,and they want you to print a shipping label ,no printer?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

When my printer crashed I went to my local library.  They did charge me 10 cents a page though.

Trusted Contributor

The quickest way is to save the return label as a.pdf file and email it to a Kinko's or nearby copy shop (after phoning them and obtaining the correct email address) and pay the 15 cents or whatever and pick it up

The slowest way is to call QVC or the company and ask them to mail a return label to you, usually takes 10 long days, then you have to wait12 days for QVC to process your return.

I have done both...far prefer the first method!

Honored Contributor

This is not qvc, DO YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH PHONE, how to get a label?

Honored Contributor

Get in touch with customer service for whatever company it is and tell them you don't have access to a printer or a smart phone where they can scan that black box thing.

Tell them you need a label snail mailed to you.

Respected Contributor

This isn't the fastest way, but you can go to library, bring up return label page on one of their computers, and print. But then again, it would be quicker than waiting for them to mail it to you.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  

I am assuming you want to print out a pre-paid label?

You don't have to use a pre-paid label; you can just pack up your return and go to the post office or UPS and mail your return by paying for your shipping right there using their regular return labels.

EIther way you are going to pay for the return.

If this is a free return label, then the library is your best bet. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

@goldensrbest wrote:

What do you do when you have to return a item,and they want you to print a shipping label ,no printer?

I email it. to my son and he prints it out for me.

Honored Contributor

I've gone to Staples when my printer broke down.

Sign on to their computer system, pull up your email account and print it there using the Staples printer. 35 cents or so.

I went to my local library once; their printers were down due to maintenance. Person at the desk suggested Staples and that's were I've gone (or sent people) ever since.