Occasional Contributor

to all the ladies on here who gave me such good advice,thank you soo much. It is getting closer to being over with. My Att advised me I don't have to stay here to finish the divorce as we have agreed on about everything. Put the house up for sale and got a full price offer which we accepted. This week I hired a moving company to come and finish packing my things and move me to North Dakota to be with family, movers even worked with me on a budget. So I am a very happy camper as I will soon be away from soon to be x and his family who think they are better than everyone (I really don't like people like that) God made us all in his image. Again thank you ladies for support and advise.

Esteemed Contributor

Pop the champagne and start the new chapter.......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

Well wishes for you on your new journey!

Trusted Contributor

Best wishes to you as you begin this new chapter of your life.  Take it from someone who has been through it, it does take a while to get adjusted. 

Try not to think of "what ifs" because that will drag you down.  Keep looking forward and don't look back.  We cannot do anything about yesterday!

Good luck to you and hang in there ---  you will be OK, and maybe eve better than just OK!!  Hugs.

Valued Contributor

Best of luck to you @kitten809in as you move forward with a new chapter in your life.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor
I'm so sorry but I hope this helps and I hope I'm not breaking the rules but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77v41jbOYs
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Hope the second half of your life is filled with happiness.

Trusted Contributor

GCR18, I love what you said! and kitten809in, i wholeheartedly second that.

may your real life begin now. ❤️ the best of

luck!

Respected Contributor

@kitten809in Big Hugs and many blessings to you. Heart