Honored Contributor

Re: 😷 disney Character Face Mask 😷

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Mz iMac I just checked the status of my order ( I ordered on May 1), it's still in process. I wonder why it hasn't shipped yet? I hope these masks will be worth the wait ( I have ordered some that weren't).

@Jordan2   I was told by CS shipping dates/times depends on which masks you ordered as well as the sizes.  Masks are "custom" made per pre-orders.

==========================

@drizzellla   Masks will not be available at the mall Disney Stores.  Unknown if at Disneyland and/or Disney World.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Update - I used a different one today and the size was fine, very comfortable.

I need to try on the other 2 to see how they fit.

I think we can safely say "inconsistent sizing" is an issue with these.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Those are so cute.  I would have to add Woody and Buzz from Toy Story.  I do love watching those movies with my two grandchildren.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@liliblu wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I don't even know how long ago I ordered mine.  Maybe early May.   Due to ship July 29.  They are for the grands.  Now I am reading reviews that they are way too small so I am glad to hear here that people are happy with them.  As you all continue to get them, please review them and the size.  Hopefully they will fit my grands.  They are so cute.

@Wsmom wrote:

I don't even know how long ago I ordered mine.  Maybe early May.   Due to ship July 29.  They are for the grands.  Now I am reading reviews that they are way too small so I am glad to hear here that people are happy with them.  As you all continue to get them, please review them and the size.  Hopefully they will fit my grands.  They are so cute.

The size I purchased was perfect for the kids I bought them for.  Disney had 3 sizes. Some people did not really look at the sizes/ size chart. 

Thanks, @liliblu .  I told DD to take a look at the chart so I would order the right size and she told me what size to get, and I looked at the chart.  Hopefully they will be ok.  Although they may go on a growth spurt by the time they get here!!   What size did you order and what is the age range of the kids you bought for?  

I just saw your response.  I purchased the small for a one year old and a 5 year old.  The 5 year old is smaller than average due to a health condition.  The one year old is of average size and weight.  My cousin sent pics of the kids in their masks and it was a good fit.  

Honored Contributor

So I waited what seemed like an eternity for these masks. I washed them and let them air dry. I ordered the correct size, I go to put it on, it was too small! I don’t have a big face, I ordered the correct size, these masks are useless to me. They should update their website, adults need to size up.

Honored Contributor

My one regret about getting older is that  I now am too old to go to Disneyland ever again.  I'm such a Disney child at heart.  I miss that opportunity!!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  And what size was that?  Did follow the instructions per the size chart?

See @geezerette 05-01-2020 09:58 AM post & my 05-01-2020 10:04 AM response.

Mine fit perfectly.  I've only worn 2 of them so far.  Always get stopped & asked where I got it from.....never fails.  They were a hit at Harrah's Resorts.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif