Valued Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

No, you're not the only one. That's why it's hard for me to find pants as well. The balloon out in butt and waist area, or they're too short. I find NYDJ to have an odd fit too. 

I think they should keep the big legs in the plus sizes, and the butts as well.

I do zumba every day for a reason!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

Why is it I have to fear saying the truth?

Jeans are no longer being made to fit my slim body type, and I'm not the only one.

Face it.

@Ronettes   Maybe it's not what your said but the ungracious way you said it when someone was just trying to help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Duly noted. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

I don't like Zara or Banana Republic - and don't appreciate being told to.

I only know that I used to shop here at QVC and find items which fit my body type, and now it's very difficult to find jeans that fit here.

I am not a plus size, and it seems now that regular sized jeans have legs that are plus size, which is ridiculous!

wow. She was just trying to be helpful and make a suggestion. 

@gidgetgh , Sometimes no good deed goes unpunished.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

QVC uses vanity sizing, so it is cut larger than what other retailers sell.  That might be one reason why you can't find your real size on QVC.  You might try an XXXS if you can find any or some of the 0 sizing. 

Mostly, I can't wear QVC's pants either.  They just aren't cut right for me.  

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

Jeans are no longer being made to fit my slim body type, and I'm not the only one.

Face it.

No, you're not the only one. That's why it's hard for me to find pants as well. The balloon out in butt and waist area, or they're too short. I find NYDJ to have an odd fit too. 

You have to fear saying the truth because there are just too many overly sensitive people out there who don't want to hear the truth.  It is a fact that there are MANY overweight people around but we are not supposed to say that....

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

Face it.

You have to fear saying the truth because there are just too many overly sensitive people out there who don't want to hear the truth.  It is a fact that there are MANY overweight people around but we are not supposed to say that....

Both of your "truth" is subjective. 🙄

Using the fact that you cannot find jeans and subliminally attacking overweight people is more about stroking your own ego. There are dozens of places to buy slim leg jeans. From inexpensive retailers like Walmart to Neiman Marcus and Saks.

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

Face it.

Both of your "truth" is subjective. 🙄

Using the fact that you cannot find jeans and subliminally attacking overweight people is more about stroking your own ego. There are dozens of places to buy slim leg jeans. From inexpensive retailers like Walmart to Neiman Marcus and Saks.

LOL - No one was 'attacking' anyone, @Effie54 is right, too many sensitive people -

I work hard at keeping my shape, and I will happily keep it!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

Face it.

What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Are Too Sensitive?

It is usually intended as a criticism of your character, and as such, it is more a reflection of the other person’s character than yours.

What ‘You’re Too Sensitive’ Really Means

“You’re too sensitive” is often not really about you — it’s more often about the other person who willfully makes such a statement — a person who is manipulative and unkind. Remember that people who criticize others are often hurt or angry people, or feeling less than good about themselves, or have other deep mental health issues that are probably more problematic than sensitivity.

In psychology, a comment like, “You’re too sensitive.” can be a form of verbal abuse, or gaslighting. Gaslighting happens when someone tries to control you by twisting your sense of reality. Making a critical comment attempts to shift the negative behavior onto you because they don’t want to admit they’ve said or done something wrong.

You might also be called “too sensitive” if you have expressed displeasure about the other person being disrespectful toward you. Instead of accepting

responsibility for the disrespectful behavior, the person will try to shift the wrongdoing on to you. It’s your fault, right? Because you are too sensitive.

Narcissists will accuse you of being “too sensitive” as a way of controlling or making you feel bad. Again, it’s never about the accuser, right? When someone calls you too sensitive, they are being dismissive, judgmental, and/or manipulative. It’s not really about you.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

I don't like Zara or Banana Republic - and don't appreciate being told to.

I only know that I used to shop here at QVC and find items which fit my body type, and now it's very difficult to find jeans that fit here.

I am not a plus size, and it seems now that regular sized jeans have legs that are plus size, which is ridiculous!

@Ronettes,

I guess you will just have to keep whining then if you are not willing to look where you can find what you are seeking.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAwUreXjSWysBoaPvM73rrwn80pgA1OULTrLesl6bEVQ&s