Respected Contributor

Wonder if there are any valid current coupons for qvc?  Let me know!  There were a few posted earlier this week, but one def. expired before I was able to use it and the other I don't think is valid either - at least for me.  

Valued Contributor

QVC has coupons?  I had no idea -

Do they get mailed to you, I've never seen one.

Respected Contributor

@Ronettes some kind person/people posted some early this week or so.  If they hadn't posted I wouldn't have known about them.  I missed out on the first one (classic example of if you snooze you lose! I was too tired to shop that night and it expired by morning).  There was another which isn't working for me now - maybe because it's on clearance (still pricey tho).

I remember once I had a coupon in an email a couple of years ago.  It was very appreciated.  

Honored Contributor

Re: current coupons?

[ Edited ]

I've gotten several in the past year via snail mail.  The current one is for 20% off any single item.  Valid until 11/30/23.  I buy very little from QVC and am having difficulty finding something.  Also hoping for free s/h!!! LOL!

I used a coupon for 15% off of $50 to buy wine.  May do that again!!!  I know I recently had another coupon which I didn't use because I think a Q card was necessary which I don't have and never will have.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 Do you have any guidance where I could find these coupons?  Also, as far as you know they can be used on a clearance item?

Valued Contributor

Re: current coupons?

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars  Try using the code GIFT2U for 20% off....I think you can use it on a Clearance Item..try it..

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@kaydee50 Do you have any guidance where I could find these coupons?  Also, as far as you know they can be used on a clearance item?

Go into your account settings and check the box to receive marketing emails.  That's how you sign up for the Rewards program which has been very generous with coupons to me.  

Super Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@moonandthestars  Try using the code GIFT2U for 20% off....I think you can use it on a Clearance Item..try it..

Coupon code GIFT2U does not work for me. Maybe it'll only work for those who got the magazine with this code in it. I've tried using it several times since it was first posted with no luck at all. Who knows...it is what it is.

Respected Contributor

Try AGIFT4U, it says 20 percent off until the end of November.

Honored Contributor

@Lovestheshores wrote:

Coupon code GIFT2U does not work for me. Maybe it'll only work for those who got the magazine with this code in it.

@Lovestheshores  Q's magazine is back in print?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif