Honored Contributor

Our state and some others are not receiving all the  vaccine's that were to be shipped, confusing to me as to the reason,heard a few  reasons.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I heard about that on the news. Government reps blamed Pfizer but Pfizer issued a state ment saying they have thousands of doses sitting in warehouses. They just need to be told where to deliver the vaccines. This all sounds nuts to me. Can't we get anything right anymore?

Respected Contributor

Our state as well...30 % less. Very frustrating. I hope Moderna is better coordinated,  but I am doubtful I must say.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian 

I read the same thing, they said that they're just waiting for the government to tell them where to ship them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

The delay is probably because of the way the vaccine needs to be shipped. One, I can't remember, needs a -80 degrees refrigeration  and the other is a normal refrigerator temperature. They probably don't have enough trucks with that low temperature,but that is my thought.

Esteemed Contributor

SNAFU

Our governor had to address it.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I heard about that on the news. Government reps blamed Pfizer but Pfizer issued a state ment saying they have thousands of doses sitting in warehouses. They just need to be told where to deliver the vaccines. This all sounds nuts to me. Can't we get anything right anymore?

Yes, that is why i find it confusing,what the heck is going on?

Respected Contributor

Re: covid 19 vaccine delays

[ Edited ]

As I said in the already existing thread on this subject, I truly do not believe that the problem is Pfizer. They've been making the vaccine for months. They have plenty of it. They're just not being told where to ship it by the feds. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Did not know there was a  thread,already.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Did not know there was a  thread,already.

This one. You commented on it. Must have slipped your mind. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/No-Issues-with-Pfizer-Vaccine-Production/m-p/6665637#M16... 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~