Honored Contributor

Re: courtney love - the latest addition to Empire!

On 1/30/2015 tansy said:
On 1/30/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 1/30/2015 chickenbutt said:

I don't watch this particular show, but I agree that Ms Love is a very good actor. I remember first seeing her in the Larry Flynt bio-pic movie, playing Mr Flynt's wife. It was a brilliant performance. Woody Harrelson played Flynt and was also extremely good.

Woody is always so good. Why he has never received any major acting award is beyond my comprehension. I think he won a supporting Emmy for Cheers decades ago. Nominated many times, but never wins (like always the bridesmaid and never the bride). {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

He 's kind of a Hollywood outsider. I like him, too.

Yeah, totally. At least he's been recognized for his brilliant (tv) work in 'True Detective' lately but I don't think he won. That's been a VERY tough category this last year, though!

He's done so much great work over the years. Anybody who doesn't have delicate sensibilities here would enjoy the Larry Flynt bio-pic with Harrelson and Love. They were truly amazing. Flynt even did a cameo as the judge. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 shesallthat said:

Courtney Love's latest gig has her rocking more than her usual guitar.

The Hole frontwoman is headed to Fox's Empire – and PEOPLE has an exclusive first look at her bedazzled appearance on the new hit show.

Empire stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson as the patriarch and matriarch behind a a successful record label. And Love, 50, will have a recurring role on the series as "a hard rock powerhouse, who is part of Empire Entertainment’s stable of artists," according to FOX.

The singer's first episode of Empire airs Feb. 11 at 9 p.m. on Fox.

Courtney Love Guest Stars on Empire – and She Looks Incredible!

Are we allowed to say "sk*nk" on this board? hmmm...guess not.

Honored Contributor

I'm hearing Denzel is itching to appear on the show, that would be epic.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 SydneyH said:

WHOA!!!! AWESOME!! He is one of my all time favorite actors.

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 scotttie said:
On 1/30/2015 SydneyH said:

WHOA!!!! AWESOME!! He is one of my all time favorite actors.

Mine too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Courtney Love is great.I still love the CD ""Live Through This"" . I think it's a good addition. If they get my ""boyfriend"" Lenny Kravitz I probably wouldn't be able to stand it..lol!!!
Respected Contributor

OMG! I'm binge watching Empire and it is so good. It's music centered,like Nashville except with R+B/Rap and BETTER actors!!! And you don't have to be a rap fan to get into the saga. I think Taraji P Henson is so good...one of my favorite actresses. Anyway,if you are looking for something new and really good....Empire is worth a shot.