Respected Contributor

Re: courtney cason leaving qvc

Bittersweet news.  Sorry to see an excellent host leave, but I wish her much happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I was disappointed when she wasn't chosen to replace Lisa on PM Style. I don't watch Beauty IQ so haven't seen her for some time but I liked her style and her presentations when she was on the origional Q.

@occasionalrain  Me too. I never thought Shawn was a particularly good fit and, while I'm sure they had their reasons, never understood why QVC opted to to push Amy so hard and more or less relegate Courtney to secondary status... I often wondered if it had to do with her being pretty open in her admiration for Lisa... I only hope this was, indeed, Courtney's choice... She was a bit rough around the edges at first but grew nicely into the host role only to see what appeared to be limited use, other than on social media... Sorry she's leaving... There are fewer and fewer hosts I find to be particularly likable...

It seemed that anyone that made any positive statements about Lisa was banished by Q.  Alberti was another that was punished along with others that are gone. Lisa was Jackies maid of honor, Albany was very respectful of her talents. 

Poor decisions lots of entertaining talent gone. 

Honored Contributor

Serendipity! 

By chance, I clicked on the Linea Crinkle Boho Skirt, and Courtney was presenting it in her own inimitable way.

Truly, look at the way she styled her Linea clothing.  Check out those shoes!  Does she have style or what?  I think she has done wonders to make the Linea line appealing to a younger customer.  Fantastic!

Her enthusiasm is infectious.  I think this presentation was representative of her talents and charm. 

She has a future in fashion, that's for certain.

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-4-Tier-Crinkle-Boho-Skirt.product.A70208.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette Courtney's photo has been removed from QVC's Meet the Hosts page now.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I just noticed that also.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch beauty anything, but did enjoy her when she did other shows. 

Perhaps she will return one day. They can always use GOOD hosts, and I thought she was definitely one of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I was disappointed when she wasn't chosen to replace Lisa on PM Style. I don't watch Beauty IQ so haven't seen her for some time but I liked her style and her presentations when she was on the origional Q.

@occasionalrain  Me too. I never thought Shawn was a particularly good fit and, while I'm sure they had their reasons, never understood why QVC opted to to push Amy so hard and more or less relegate Courtney to secondary status... I often wondered if it had to do with her being pretty open in her admiration for Lisa... I only hope this was, indeed, Courtney's choice... She was a bit rough around the edges at first but grew nicely into the host role only to see what appeared to be limited use, other than on social media... Sorry she's leaving... There are fewer and fewer hosts I find to be particularly likable...

It seemed that anyone that made any positive statements about Lisa was banished by Q.  Alberti was another that was punished along with others that are gone. Lisa was Jackies maid of honor, Albany was very respectful of her talents. 

@hopi... And lots of subpar talent both hired and, it would seem, promoted...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Courtney Cason was a great host and knew her stuff. I enjoyed listening to her when she was featured on the main channel- which has not been in a very long time. Something seem to have happened that she never returned to the main channel in the past year, once the beauty channel ended. The timing of this resignation seems a bit unusual and furthermore, to be cleared off the “meet the host“ page immediately. I’m hoping it was voluntary on her part!! Best wishes to her and her husband on the birth of their new baby boy. Sad how these nice experienced hosts leave and left w/some of the others..🙁

Hi Courtney! I am wishing you well on your new journey! Miss seeing you on the Q.... Be safe, stay well, and enjoy every bit of being a new "Mom."

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@hopi... And lots of subpar talent both hired and, it would seem, promoted...

Is Alberti gone, too ?   @stevieb