Esteemed Contributor

Re: courtney cason leaving qvc

Aww, congratulations to her and her family!

Respected Contributor

What a nice farewell she wrote.  Very happy for her that she is moving on to the adventure of motherhood.  I wish her all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Leaving to pursue the next wonderful chapter of her life: full-time Motherhood.

Covid-19 caused her to stay away from us for these past months. While she will be missed and has been an asset to QVC, I applaud her decision. I also became a mother at about her age and made the same choice and would do it again. So many ways to reinvent her professional self in the future. Wishing blessings and health to Courtney, her hubby and their soon to arrive "angel baby boy".

Honored Contributor

I'll miss her.  She is one of my most favorite hosts!  Shucks...but I wish her the best.  A baby needs his mama at home, so I admire her for making the decision to stay home (at least that is what is sounds like in her good-bye).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Blessings to Courtney and her family.

Honored Contributor

While I am sad to see Courtney go, I have always really liked her, I can understand her decision! I wish Courtney and her husband the very best, I know they are super excited to be parents and I am glad Courtney will be able to be home with her baby for  awhile. 

I really didn't get much of a chance to see her for the last year or so, as we don't get BeautyIQ channel, but will always remember her fondly.

Honored Contributor

When is she leaving?  Her picture is still on "Meet Our Hosts".  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette  Effective immediately.  Courtney has already been out for the last few months while pregnant, so basically she's letting everyone know she's not coming back.

QVC has never been consistent when they remove host photos when they come onboard or leave. 

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I was disappointed when she wasn't chosen to replace Lisa on PM Style. I don't watch Beauty IQ so haven't seen her for some time but I liked her style and her presentations when she was on the origional Q.

I was surprised she didn't get the PM Style show as well after Lisa left.

Best wishes to Courtney.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I was disappointed when she wasn't chosen to replace Lisa on PM Style. I don't watch Beauty IQ so haven't seen her for some time but I liked her style and her presentations when she was on the origional Q.

@occasionalrain  Me too. I never thought Shawn was a particularly good fit and, while I'm sure they had their reasons, never understood why QVC opted to to push Amy so hard and more or less relegate Courtney to secondary status... I often wondered if it had to do with her being pretty open in her admiration for Lisa... I only hope this was, indeed, Courtney's choice... She was a bit rough around the edges at first but grew nicely into the host role only to see what appeared to be limited use, other than on social media... Sorry she's leaving... There are fewer and fewer hosts I find to be particularly likable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...