Honored Contributor

connie craig carroll and robin wall both leaving hsn

both have announced it on facebook.

Can you believe I’ve been at HSN for almost 22 years? Oh my goodness, time flies when you are having fun! It’s somewhat hard to believe it’s been that long but then I think about all that we’ve done together — I got married, had a baby, became a single Mom, and you’ve been with me through it all. I feel blessed beyond measure to have had this friendship with you since I was 27 years old. I would like to let you know that I’m moving on to my next adventure and will be leaving HSN next month.

I’ll always truly cherish the fun we have had sharing all our favorite products, stories, and moments as friends. I’ll greatly miss our time together more than words can express. I appreciate so much you allowing me to come into your home and be a part of your life. You have been such an important part of my life for so many years and I look forward to our exciting future.

I’ll continue to keep you updated as I navigate through what my next adventure is. And of course, let’s continue shopping together here and on HSN! It would make my day if you take a moment to write in the comments below what your favorite memory or product has been. I have so many! We really have had a ball, and I know we will always be friends! This is only goodbye for now. Please stay in touch. Love you to the moon and back! Xo! Connie

If you are reading this, "You" are one of the best things about my job at HSN. I have considered it a privilege and an honor to get to know all of you and to be welcomed into your homes over the past 10 years at HSN as a Host. Your kindness, passion for shopping and love of discovering new things with me has always been so much fun. I will be forever thankful and full of gratitude for the many blessings that being part of the HSN family has given me. The biggest blessing was meeting my husband at HSN nearly 25 years ago.

Like any good story it comes with a cliffhanger but with a "to be continued". I would like to invite you to continue on my journey with me as my next chapter begins to write itself. There really are no words to convey how much I treasure each and every one of you and how I consider you all my family. I promise to keep you updated, most importantly on Monty! I would love for you to continue to follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter (plus a YouTube Channel to come), you know me there will be no shortage of pictures of our new adventures. My last show on air is tomorrow Saturday, June 15th from 4am to 7am and I hope you can join me. God has always guided my path so I look forward to where it leads next.

Love you all,
Robin💖

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: connie craig carroll and robin wall both leaving hsn

And the exodus from QVC/HSN continues.

I cannot tell you when the last time I've seen either Robin or Connie. Robin was gone for a very, very long time and it wasn't all that long ago that she returned.  

Honored Contributor

I don't remember RW, but I do know CC, sorry they are leaving, hopefully it was their choice. I really am not an HSN watcher, rarely buy from them. I guess they need to get rid of those high salaried hosts.

Super Contributor

Connie Craig Carroll, Robin Wall,.....and now you can add Brett Chukerman to the list. I'm almost afraid to say it, but why do I have a feeling that Rick Domeier will soon be going??😥. I hope I'm wrong.
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing @sunshine45 

Best wishes to them.  All that talk about adventures and journeys sounds like they borrowed a page from Just Jill Bauer's playbook.  

Respected Contributor

Most of the HSN hosts I liked have been gone a long time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!  Robin announced today she'll be leaving tomorrow.  One day notice.

Connie and Brett Chukerman next month.

What's going on at QVC-HSN?  Three more good hosts leaving around the same time?

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Wow!  Robin announced today she'll be leaving tomorrow.  One day notice.

Connie didn't say if it was immediate or when?  Sounds like today!

What's going on at QVC-HSN?  Three good seasoned hosts leaving at the same time?

@Foxxee 

connie mentioned "next month."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if QVCandHSN are offering voluntary separation packages to long term employees. it just seems strange that so many show hosts are leaving around the same time. I am just thinking that there might be a decent incentive offered to them to convince them to leave.

Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah.  HSN/QVC is definitely chipping away at the hosts.