Honored Contributor

Re: congratulations mary beth.....again!

1. @RetRN wrote:

Eric has represented the 158th district since 2017.

@RetRN  Eric is a former member of the PA House of Representatives.  He was defeated in his re-election bid on November 2018.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

1. @RetRN wrote:

Eric has represented the 158th district since 2017.

@RetRN  Eric is a former member of the PA House of Representatives.  He was defeated in his re-election bid on November 2018.

@Caaareful Shopper .  Didn’t know that. Maybe that’s why they moved in with Mary Beth.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those twins are not yet a year old.  If I had twin boys that age and found out I was pg again, I'd be crying.

Shoekitty said

I had twins.  No easy job, they are species in themselves.  Lol!  Mine were so active and mischievious, I didnt sleep for 4 years.  I had a single daughter when my twin girls started school.  I thought having one was the easiest job in the world.  Lol

Respected Contributor

If they are living with Mary Beth, it’s possible that they are having a house built or renovated.  Mary Beth mentioned awhile back that Alice’s brother came to the U.S. to stay with his sister and brother-in-law for awhile, possibly the summer.  I doubt if he would have done that had they been living with Mary Beth.  They must have had their own home at one time.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Last I heard, the whole family was living with Mary Beth. Can’t remember if I read it on her FB or Instagram. 

really?!  why?!

@nana59 , Mary Beth said they had moved in with her, and Mark because they needed help with the babies, when they were newborns. That may have been temporary. MB did not say. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Last I heard, the whole family was living with Mary Beth. Can’t remember if I read it on her FB or Instagram. 

really?!  why?!

@nana59 , Mary Beth said they had moved in with her, and Mark because they needed help with the babies, when they were newborns. That may have been temporary. MB did not say. 

The very last thing I would do in their situation would be move in with family either mine nor his....twins or no.  Cute kids.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I was under the impression they moved in with Mary Beth temporarily when the twins were born. 

I have no idea if they still live with her or not.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful family.How fun and exciting for them......

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those twins are not yet a year old.  If I had twin boys that age and found out I was pg again, I'd be crying.

Shoekitty said

I had twins.  No easy job, they are species in themselves.  Lol!  Mine were so active and mischievious, I didnt sleep for 4 years.  I had a single daughter when my twin girls started school.  I thought having one was the easiest job in the world.  Lol

@shoekitty    OY!

Respected Contributor

Well, if they had to move in with Mom and Dad for help with 2 kids, they are REALLY going to need help with 3 kids under the age of 2.  YIKES! 

I wish them good luck and good health.