Honored Contributor

Re: cindy the moderator please contact me by email

[ Edited ]

Threads, posts for all of us have been deleted, locked or poofed.. no reason to take it personally..  threads aren't owned and it happens.  Take in a deep breath, go with the flow and try to enjoy our BB- on some level it actually might help you relax.. laugh, join in and enjoy.   

I don't ask anything about health advice  but so, so many have helped me, without knowing, by their happiness, arguments, disagreements, pictures, gifs and by some days just reading without participation..

The moderators will help but only to an extent, that's their job and challenging moderation is a no no..

Just chill and enjoy!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I’ts a wonder almost all of us didn’t get banned back in the old days.🤣

It was like the wild Wild West!🤠

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pqfan we did have some good, fun times... yee-hawww

Image result for cowgirls gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pqfan we did have some good, fun times... yee-hawww

Image result for cowgirls gif

@Suziepeach True!🤠

Esteemed Contributor

I'm curious to know if a mod ever did contact the o/p and what was said.

I know that we'll never find out, but I can't help it if I'm curious! *lol*

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan, @Suziepeach, I remember those days. I was too shy to participate. So much laughter (most of the time) I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of when the parents went out and told their teenages no company allowed.

Once the parents were out of sight, the party began.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Pqfan, @Suziepeach, I remember those days. I was too shy to participate. So much laughter (most of the time) I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of when the parents went out and told their teenages no company allowed.

Once the parents were out of sight, the party began.

@Sage04 I am so glad to see you posting now and happy you enjoyed the good times.. I remember we'd have parties on certain nights, so much joking and laughter yet tears and encouragement.

Early on we had a chatroom and talk about fun, one of my favorite were RV trips we'd make up.. so funny tears would literally run down my face and leg, LOL

Seems so much has changed, there were fun times earlier with a few mods but seems that's changed..

Keep posting and enjoy!!!!

Go VOLS
Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

More like girls gone wild

Trusted Contributor

@dennylilly wrote:

I did that because the prior post was moved immediatley and was never posted.  I tried to let you know I am not allowed to post on my own posts-only read them.  so I figured they were all going directly to her so i just thought I was contacting her this way but nope that one went public. so im really not sure what is happening but I will not be back here again for any advice.

Hate to hear you will not be back here on the forums.  Don't let anyone run you away; you have just as much right to be here as anyone else does.  I noticed your little dog in your pics; how is he/she doing?  What kind of dog do you have?

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

————————————

I owe my large sterling jewelry collection to the beauty forum. It got so wild and mean there years ago that I started hanging out on the jewelry forum 😎