Honored Contributor

Re: cindy the moderator please contact me by email

@SharkE wrote:

If your banned your shut out of the forums can't read or post.

Not just for a few hrs. either 3 days or more.

@SharkE 

Some posters have gotten life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

If you are banned, do they tell you that you're banned, for how long and why?  I always wondered if they tell you or if you suddenly just can't post.

@NickNack 

when you are banned you will get a "note" on your screen if you try to sign into your account and access the forums.

you can then email the social team to ask why, for how long, and sometimes they will reverse the decision. it really depends on what you have done and if you have done it repeatedly.

i am still not sure why @dennylilly  thinks she is/or was banned? they have already deleted TWO of her threads regarding this same subject, which would explain why she was not able to respond on them again .

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

If you are banned, do they tell you that you're banned, for how long and why?  I always wondered if they tell you or if you suddenly just can't post.

@NickNack. Yes. When you sign in. Banned for ——-. Can’t get on forum at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  

Registered in 2010 - not so new.

@dennylilly   I think anyone with serious anxiety likely is not best served getting medical information from random unknowns of varying age, health conditions, and medications.

Perhaps a medical ombudsman could be very helpful.

Jus’ sayin’

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

huh? you lost me, but, have a nice day

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've gotten the time out chair a number of times for being VERY VERY VERY BAD Cat Tongue so I do try to avoid the VERY VERY VERY BAD things I've said so I don't get banished forever.

Last time I had to get out the calculator to see how many days 375,000 minutes (not the actual total Smiley Happy) added up to.  I figured I was nearing my total smackdown.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Thank you @proudlyfromNJ  and @sunshine45 .  I hope I'm never banned, but now I know what to expect if that happens.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

I was replying to your thought that it might be a sort of new poster.

And then added a thought.  

No harm intended, you have a good day too.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I've gotten the time out chair a number of times for being VERY VERY VERY BAD Cat Tongue so I do try to avoid the VERY VERY VERY BAD things I've said so I don't get banished forever.

Last time I had to get out the calculator to see how many days 375,000 minutes (not the actual total Smiley Happy) added up to.  I figured I was nearing my total smackdown.

Cat LOL

@QueenDanceALot. Oh yes, it was stated in minutes. I forgot as I’ve been trying to be good since then.

Trusted Contributor

@dennylilly I think your old post got locked by the moderators because it took a turn so you could still read the thread for a while but not comment. No one could comment. Then after a while they just delete the thread.