Honored Contributor

Re: cindy the moderator please contact me by email

you can page a mod by using the @ symbol.....of course, that is no guarantee they will respond. you can also email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and put the name CINDY in the subject of the email.

@Cindy-QVC 

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Regular Contributor

I did that because the prior post was moved immediatley and was never posted.  I tried to let you know I am not allowed to post on my own posts-only read them.  so I figured they were all going directly to her so i just thought I was contacting her this way but nope that one went public. so im really not sure what is happening but I will not be back here again for any advice.

Honored Contributor

@dennylilly wrote:

I did that because the prior post was moved immediatley and was never posted.  I tried to let you know I am not allowed to post on my own posts-only read them.  so I figured they were all going directly to her so i just thought I was contacting her this way but nope that one went public. so im really not sure what is happening but I will not be back here again for any advice.

You just did, so hopefully it was a glitch that has been fixed.

Honored Contributor

@dennylilly wrote:

Best of luck to you and yours.

Respected Contributor

@dennylilly 

You should post when you feel like it, and just pass over the stuff you don’t care for.  Don’t let anyone run you off.

Honored Contributor

@dennylilly wrote:

@dennylilly   This is your post, and you posted a reply to it.  It must have been a glitch that caused you not to be able to post on another post of yours.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Regular Contributor

@Hippiified 

I agree and I was but my post was removed and before that I was not allowed to respond to my own post.  So unless that was TWO glitches it sure feels like I am not welcome.

Its ok.  Im feeling much better and I got the information I wanted from those who understood and responded in kind.  The others have an opionion about me and that is ok.  I don't have any more questions so I will go away and again I DO thank those of you who were kind enough to help me.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

If you are banned, do they tell you that you're banned, for how long and why?  I always wondered if they tell you or if you suddenly just can't post.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Regular Contributor

@NickNack Yes I was saying that at the same time you were posting this. 

thanks