Frequent Contributor

Can someone please tell me how to enter Chris Pryme's new entry into instagram?  I know it will be @chrisprymeandminnie, I just don't know what to do to change it on instagram.  Thank you in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: chris pryme's new instagram

@little missy   Just type in the instagram search bar..chrisprymeandminnie  it will bring up her account. You can't change her old qvc account.

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I NEVER watch ITKWD. Flipping through the channels yesterday when he was doing this show, he was talking to Chris, showed her the 88 cup locknlock container filled with popcorn I think. All the hosts who know and have worked with Chris signed the lid. Both Chris and David were shedding tears.  

Is this or was this her last show on the Q? Is she bowing out of selling locknlock anywhere ever?  She said she's venturing out for a new beginning. Anyone know what's going on?

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   She has retired to do whatever she wants to do.

Trusted Contributor

Awww, that was a sweet thing for David and the other hosts to do!

Not surprised that there were tears shed! 

Respected Contributor

Sad to move on but everyone does.  Hope she has a wonderful retirement.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

Awww, that was a sweet thing for David and the other hosts to do!

Not surprised that there were tears shed! 

Couldn't help but love Chris, she was always cheerful, and it won't be the same without her.Good luck to her, and I kmow she'll enjoy her retirement. You will be missed. I'm sad she's left us.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's a picture I took of Chris signing off the air last night with Jennifer Coffey and some of the other QVC staff wishing her well. Chris will be greatly missed. I wish her the very best in her retirement.

You can see the cake they had for Chris, I think it said something like, "Chris, We Miss You Already", and the large LocknLock container with the lid signed by many of the QVC hosts and staff sitting on the cart in front of Jennifer.

ChrisPryme_Sept3_2023.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised she wasn't live in the studio yesterday....was there a reason??

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Okay, so I NEVER watch ITKWD. Flipping through the channels yesterday when he was doing this show, he was talking to Chris, showed her the 88 cup locknlock container filled with popcorn I think. All the hosts who know and have worked with Chris signed the lid. Both Chris and David were shedding tears.  

Is this or was this her last show on the Q? Is she bowing out of selling locknlock anywhere ever?  She said she's venturing out for a new beginning. Anyone know what's going on?

@PINKdogWOOD - I'm no expert. I rarely get to watch David's show, and I came to L&L later than most, but I really like Chris. Every single time I saw her she was kind, upbeat, and fun! 

She lost her husband a few years back, and she rarely talks about her family, but she talks about her RV. Someone asked her on the kickoff TSV show at midnight what she would be doing. She said she was going to "visit the mouse," going to the beach, and going to visit one of the other vendors here - I can't remember which one. 

Rick clarified during the show that Lock n Lock was not leaving QVC. But they also said during the show that this was the last time we would see the TSV items.

I wonder if they are taking L&L "in a different direction," and this made Chris' decision for her (?).