Honored Contributor

celebrity apprentice tonight.....beautiful tribute to joan rivers.....may contain spoilers

is anyone watching the season finale tonight of celebrity apprentice?

it is down to leeza and geraldo.

they just did a wonderful tribute to joan rivers on the live show and they gave melissa a standing ovation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: celebrity apprentice tonight.....beautiful tribute to joan rivers.....may contain spoilers

I will watch, and don't mind that I might be reading spoilers on this thread. I'm excited to hear the results.

Super Contributor

Re: celebrity apprentice tonight.....beautiful tribute to joan rivers.....may contain spoilers

It was lovely sunshine........that standing ovation was for Joan, and I'm sure Melissa understood that......Joans charities were close to her heart (rather than photo ops) .......And I appreciate her dedication and efforts.......
Super Contributor

It won't air here for an hour but I'm going to watch. I love that show & the P.Runway shows.

Geraldo better pull some tricks out of his hat to beat Leeza. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

The tribute to Joan was nice. The winner was a good choice too.
Respected Contributor

Between that and showing Leeza's and Geraldo's charities in depth, I'm bawling at this dumb show.
Super Contributor

Absolutely the right decision!!......Leeza is..class and (understated) sass.........however, I will say this: Geraldo has always been a lightning rod......but his instrumental catalyst to expose and to shut down Willowbrook in NYS is his jewel in the crown.......some chalk it up to ratings.....some to personal glory.And ambition.....I say God bless Geraldo for saving those who needed to be saved.......when no one else cared.........
Esteemed Contributor

In all honesty - I was shocked. I was so sure Geraldo would be the winner. But, Leeza is a class act and good for her. Ivanka is gorgeous too. Gotta give it to the Donald. He has some great kids. His youngest son, Baron, was sitting next to Melania (who didn't look very happy for some reason)........{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 VanSleepy said: Between that and showing Leeza's and Geraldo's charities in depth, I'm bawling at this dumb show.

it was the best show of the season.....hands down. it was great that we could see their charities more in depth. maybe they should do that for ALL of the charities throughout the season or during the finale.

donald trump also said that apprentice has been picked up again by NBC due to the good ratings they had.......not sure if he meant the regular apprentice or celebrity apprentice though......my guess is celebrity. not sure when the last regular apprentice was on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 sophiamarie said:

In all honesty - I was shocked. I was so sure Geraldo would be the winner. But, Leeza is a class act and good for her. Ivanka is gorgeous too. Gotta give it to the Donald. He has some great kids. His youngest son, Baron, was sitting next to Melania (who didn't look very happy for some reason)........{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

so did i.......